• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

UFC 92 predictions !!!! nooooobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Frank Mir vs Antonio Noguera
Rashad Evans vs Forest Griffin
Vanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson

lets see some predictions noobs !

47's educated guess:
Noguera via submission
Evans via KO
Silva via KO

BUKKAKE !!!

fucking noobs :)

let me tell you.. KO's come sooo easy !!! N O T ! ! !

Narf!

TD Admin
Noguera via decision
Evans via KO
Jackson via KO (after getting raped the first 2 times...3rd time's a charm?)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1230058065=47]
47 via KO !!!! :D
[/quote1230058065]

THis is the UFC 47, not GFC (Gypsy Fighting Championship)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1230098112=47]
fucking noobs :)

let me tell you.. KO's come sooo easy !!! N O T ! ! !
[/quote1230098112]

there's a lot of bad blood here...

Jackson vs Silva = beefed after Marc Coleman and some dude in Silva's camp faught (in PRIDE) (guy in Silva's camp broke his arm and Coleman still tried to knock him and all his friends in the ring).. then in the backstage they beefed, and Silva called him AND jackson out = it's gonna be a cracker.

Mir vs. Nogueria = Mir wants to prove himself after last year's injuries and has done so very well. Nogueira's deadly with submissions AND knockout power, same as Mir... somehow I don't think they'll go to the ground because each one doesn't wanna lose quick.. it'll come to a late knockout, or a mistake leading to a TKO.

Rashad Evans vs. Forest Griffin = Forest's just plain stupid and loves blood and cracking bones, his OR his opponents, as long as he's gettin paid he really doesn't give a fuck how a fight goes as long as there's crackers being thrown. It just so happens that Rashad is ONE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER and will MORE than want to stand up with Griffin and prove he's just as fuckin crazy as Griffin has already proved he is in his stand up game. Griffin has yet to be knocked out right? (not sure) Look at all the challenges against THE ICE MAN Chuck Liddel - someone finally knocked him out, but not before a TON of KO's took place against his opponents. This also has GREAT potential to be a slug-fest.

Maybe not so hard this time to see some KO's?

EDIT: I put in the fact that the first point took place in PRIDE Fighting.

Propaganda

TD Member
I lost interest in UFC when they brought out weight classes and shit, used to be about who was really tougher, now it's a bunch of crap, I don't know who any of these guys are.

prop, they had to make wight classes, gloves and more rules to make it a "real" sport. MMA is finally a major league sport nowadays ! there are some amazing fighters out there, like Anderson Silva. the man is a fucking ninja, lol.

Fedor #1 !!!

RESULTS !!!

Jackson by KO
Mir by TKO
Evans by EPIC TKO

Good fight, good night !!!

im wasted, work tom morning !!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1230450042=47]
RESULTS !!!

Jackson by KO
Mir by TKO
Evans by EPIC TKO

Good fight, good night !!!

im wasted, work tom morning !!
[/quote1230450042]

just like i said ;)

see BJ, your predictions would count, if you did not write a 100 page essay, instead of 3 lines :D

lul, JK, good guess

Death

TD Admin
Downloading the fight now .... will have it in AVI file by this afternoon....47 if you want a copy ... blow me !!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1230488910=47]
see BJ, your predictions would count, if you did not write a 100 page essay, instead of 3 lines :D

lul, JK, good guess
[/quote1230488910]

i did have it in three lines, but you were futile in your rebelliuos ways!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.