Toronto’s first Bitcoin ATM opens to the public in a few days

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Isn't the definition of stupidity to see the truth of something and to ignore it? So stupidity is really a choice :(

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Smurf for a long time I tried to get people to lay off dissing on you and all your stupid elitist posts/threads, but I can definitely see where they are coming from.

All your bit coins will never buy you an ounce of respect from any of us.

At the end of the day you are just a condescending cunt-rag.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Smurf for a long time I tried to get people to lay off dissing on you and all your stupid elitist posts/threads, but I can definitely see where they are coming from.

So what you're saying is, people are mad because I was right lol?

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
What I think is really funny about all this, is that anyone who opposes Bitcoin and lying about how easy it is to launder money is outing themselves as some of the most powerful and connected people in the world, and they are showing where their influence lies. It is literally like dominoes, and I'll tell you what, there are very likely more powerful and ruthless unsavory people sitting on the sidelines waiting for this, and they're going to track these people down, tear them apart, and eat them alive. There's a real battle going on and am I glad I'm not involved with that type of life. 5 bankers, all connected from London to NY and other places getting thrown off buildings, or committing suicide by a nail gun in there chest 5 times and their head 3. This is gonna be good, just sit back, open a cold one, and watch as the dominoes fall.

There is a serious shake up going on in the world. be ready for Argentina's economic collapse, Brazil's collapse to severe water shortage (they already said it's too late, even if it starts raining now all day everyday, everything is going to fall apart), California's drought where about half of all America's food is grown, Greece's third bailout, Canada's housing bubble, there was much more, much worse, but that's just off the top of my head.

Did I mention that Germany is publicly stating that they know that the U.S. doesn't have their gold, and that it all disappeared from the World Trade Center either on 9/11 or before it. If this is true, it isn't just their gold missing, it is literally Trillions. Anyone see Die Hard 3? It isn't likely foreigners who could sneak in with construction equipment to take the gold during cleanup, but guess who owns the majority of construction related equipment and industry in the Tri State area? If you said the Italian mafia you would be 100% correct. Now remember the LIBOR scandal? It was over $330 Trillion looted in derivatives over the years. There is only $65 Trillion of all currencies combined in the world today. This is important because there were public announcements by various governments that there is a huge amount of manipulation going on in the precious metals markets, supposedly over double the LIBOR scandal. That's over $660 Trillion dollars, and it mostly has to do with...gold. There are many different things going on right now that are all interconnected and at the same time not.

Bankers don't like being thrown off buildings and wiped out for doing their jobs. Which is why Bitcoin garnered so much support already. They want a system that is out of their hands where you just can't print money out of thin air, one that guards against corruption, and Bitcoin is that answer. Bank after bank keep coming out and saying they won't support it and then very rapidly reverse their decisions for obvious reasons.

MERGED… :fuuu: -SJ

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Every time you post, it's like you're trying to prove some kind of point.
"I know more about the world than anyone else" talking down on us all as if you are some how better than us.
Congratulations, you can google stuff and read about things, I'm so happy for you.

For once in my whole time here I can honestly say I 100% agree with something Steve has said:

On another note, all your double, triple, quadruple and fucking quintuple posting is starting to get on my tits.
Learn to Edit.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
I never thought at any point I am better than anyone else. But when I constantly point things out, and what I say is received with large amounts of vast criticism about how I am completely wrong about what I'm saying and have no clue, but I turn out to be right regularly, then how am I this pompous ass and not the nay sayers who are repeatedly wrong. I actually find it amusing you're all getting so tussled. It's a forum where people discuss pretty much whatever they choose back and forth. And when I am regularly being criticized and attacked with no warrant simply because people don't agree with a new idea out there, and completwly avoid the credence of my argument, then why can't I give the same ridiculous arguments back? I never really took offense to anything that had been said, but at the same time why am I not free to give the same back without being directly attacked even further? The fact so many people that don't agree with the idea of Bitcoin are the one's arguing, without even supporting their arguments with any true knowledge of Bitcoin, yet regularly support arguments they completely have no understanding of of something they again don't even try to understand, is a joke. Why all the hate? I really didn't think you could all be serious with these nonsensicle arguments.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Speaking on behalf of myself, I have no umbrance with what you are saying, it's how you are saying everything.
I actually find some of your posts quite interesting to read, and I like the difference of topics and opinion you bring to the forums.
But the attitude that carries forward with the interesting information is what I have the problem with.

To take examples from a few of your past posts:
The only reason why I could see this as a breakthrough in the short future, and many other things is because I understand just a tiny bit more than most people

if you're smart like me and make your investments in totalitarian technology like Bitcoin, you will reap the rewards, because this is the direction that society as a whole is heading,
You make yourself sound like a condescending prick, nobody likes those.
I'm sure you're actually a nice guy, and I could probably have some interesting conversations with you if I knew you in real life.
I always love learning about things, but when the person you're learning from has the whole "I am better than you" attitude, it makes things a bit shitty.

As this is our first proper interaction, I would hope that you set me apart from the other members you may have argued with over different points in the past.
I've never disagreed with you, or argued with things you have said on any of your previous threads.
I am merely speaking as an outsider who has had to witness your attitude towards other members of the forums.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Zacky hit the nail on the head with the hammer.

My post has nothing to do with bitcoin and everything to do with the way you conduct yourself.

That being said lol @ btc price. I hope it crashes to $25 then ill invest

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Zacky hit the nail on the head with the hammer.

My post has nothing to do with bitcoin and everything to do with the way you conduct yourself.

That being said lol @ btc price. I hope it crashes to $25 then ill invest
I wasn't saying you, I was saying others. And I only said be smart like me, after I was insulted by others telling me I had no clue what I was talking about. I was and am merely reflecting their name calling and labeling on the polar opposite. When people insult me and tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about without posting any facts about what they're talking about, while I am regularly posting things to support my argument, all of a sudden I am wrong for posting nonsense for arguing my point, which was a joke to begin with because I really thought you all were joking and wouldn't get your panties in a bunch, but no one else is called out for what they say. I mean I just think it's funny how this whole thread, which I was enjoying and not taking seriously, turned into a complete hate thread, when I never portrayed any hate towards anyone to begin with.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Some people don't like Bitcoin, I get that. Some people don't like me for posting about Bitcoin, ok, then why not avoid my posts? Then some people claim, after we regularly pointed out this isn't true, certain things about Bitcoin they believe. When I point out that they are completely wrong and really don't know what they're talking about, I get a long list of name calling and attacks. I return the same, and now I am the evil one that started this to begin with? Just trying to grasp what position I'm currently in seeing how I never started any of this, but it was the people I proved wrong who did.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Some people don't like Bitcoin, I get that. Some people don't like me for posting about Bitcoin, ok, then why not avoid my posts? Then some people claim, after we regularly pointed out this isn't true, certain things about Bitcoin they believe. When I point out that they are completely wrong and really don't know what they're talking about, I get a long list of name calling and attacks. I return the same, and now I am the evil one that started this to begin with? Just trying to grasp what position I'm currently in seeing how I never started any of this, but it was the people I proved wrong who did.

There are lots of people who will never be able to understand bitcoin.