Toronto’s first Bitcoin ATM opens to the public in a few days

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
People were specifically asking me this, which is why I posted it :( It's not a random article, it is pertinent to Torontoites.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Only a fool believes Bitcoin is great for money laundering. Every transaction is traced through the blockchain, and all exchanges are required to report everyone who trades or opens an account, which has to be verified with multiple forms of identification and a cell phone in most cases. The only way you can launder money is if you use fiat and pay someone in person for it, which for the amount of money used in money laundering, the people you would have to meet would need to be registered on an exchange, which is still completely traceable. So basically if you want to launder money with Bitcoin, you are most likely goig to be fucked, because you'll either be very traceable, or you're going to have to pay hand over foot, likely twice the amount or more that everyone else pays for Bitcoin.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
I was actually going to say that localbitcoins.com is the onlytrue way to launder through Bitcoin, but at a huge loss. The truth is, eventually the government will have you register what addresses you have, and if they see payments for even everyday items at a place like anazon or anywhere for you from an unregistered address you will be arrested for money laundering. There will be Bitcoins that will be in blacklisted addresses that will not be allowed for payments anywhere. Bitcoin is the tool for a totalitarian society worldwide, and if you're smart like me and make your investments in totalitarian technology like Bitcoin, you will reap the rewards, because this is the direction that society as a whole is heading, and this mentality I have used for investing has paid off well. But the rest of you can just keep your heads in the sand :)

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
Just a heads up, there is a great company that you guys can invest in that mimes social media and the internet as a whole, and makes a regularly updated profile of all of us, that employers can use to determine who they wish to hire, and in many cases fire. Facebook has regularly been selling all this data to places like this. So if you're kind of rowdy online, or don't hold political or personal views that employers desire, goodluck getting hired anywhere for a long time. Wish I remembered the name of the company, but right after they started they were making tens of billions immediately.

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm ...................
I have localbitcoins in my favorites from the very beginning, but who in their right mind thinks getting 50% or less the value is worth it for laundering? You have to physically meet the person you're trading with and it's dangerous, people have been robbed at gunpoint using localbitcoins. The only people still using it are the guys from silk road who are trying to dump everything they have back into fiat money that isn't traceable. You should check it out, you'll laugh and see how retarded it is and realize how right I am. There is no money laundering in Bitcoin anymore, not that the Feds are involved.