TF2 Pub (Do any of you...)

Rams

TD Admin
was talking about this, no grenades shown in this one. If Tf2 pub is crickets ... collaborate with these guys ? If TD is willing to do so and the 3PG guys are also willing to do it.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
was talking about this, no grenades shown in this one. If Tf2 pub is crickets ... collaborate with these guys ? If TD is willing to do so and the 3PG guys are also willing to do it.

To be honest it really just looks like a highlander match with captains to pick the teams. But regardless of whether it is or isn't that, events are always fun?

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Maybe we oughta advertise it on the servers more. We could probably get those F2P's that straggle around the server.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I went around to every single Trade server to advertise.
We got good people from that.

Maybe Gatherix just needs to create that !server switch plugin? :3
Or make a rolling message for the Pub server.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I went around to every single Trade server to advertise.
We got good people from that.

Maybe Gatherix just needs to create that !server switch plugin? :3
Or make a rolling message for the Pub server.

A !server switch plugin would be fantastic - I need Brades to setup access to a MySQL server first though. Just need another database made for tables.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
when people did join it was from trade server and some of them not really doing anything.

We were just randomly playing lol
I was on the forum half the time

I have almost 3 hours on the server :/

(Also, Bell suckz)

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I'll be on tomorrow probably for another few hours
Even though no one will probably be on

I'll be rocket jumping if it's empty again

Rams

TD Admin
Can you change the rtv map thing to list maps rather then choosing control point or payload. be so much easier and rtv timer 232 seconds is way to much. my map change command doesn't work.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
A !server switch plugin would be fantastic - I need Brades to setup access to a MySQL server first though. Just need another database made for tables.

I'll setup db today. Last time I had that !servers plugin running on trades it was aids, only worked half the time.