Team-killing punishment

First I want to say that I have been playing a lot in the TD Darkly Source server, and I have made a small donation to contribute to the players' enjoyment.

Up until a few minutes ago I have been apologizing when I team-kill, every time. A few minutes ago, after a very contested round I forgot to say "sorry", and the admin (by a name like BuckShot) slew me at the start of the next round. I think slaying for a first infraction is too much, particularly when the team-mate I accidentally killed with a grenade I lobbed at a group of terrorists had forgiven me. A warning should have been enough, and should be the norm for all first infractions.

Needless to say I left the server in disgust.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
sux, but i guess he had the right to slay. we need to bring back the TK punishment menu.

68cal

TD Member
Now that the subject matter of friendly fire has come up. I say we get rid of the auto slap when you hit a teamate =]

im all for being able to slay people when you get killed by them tho

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1265773607=68cal]
I say we get rid of the auto slap when you hit a teamate =]
[/quote1265773607]
no, its been tested hard and failed. dont waste your time with this subject. trust. its a closed case.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1265775405=l00d3r]
First I want to say that I have been playing a lot in the TD Darkly Source server, and I have made a small donation to contribute to the players' enjoyment.

Up until a few minutes ago I have been apologizing when I team-kill, every time. A few minutes ago, after a very contested round I forgot to say "sorry", and the admin (by a name like BuckShot) slew me at the start of the next round. I think slaying for a first infraction is too much, particularly when the team-mate I accidentally killed with a grenade I lobbed at a group of terrorists had forgiven me. A warning should have been enough, and should be the norm for all first infractions.

Needless to say I left the server in disgust.
[/quote1265775405]

Don't stress over it bud, everyone deals with TK differently. I forgive most of the time, but sometimes i slay when they really deserve it. Maybe you did not deserve this slay since it could have been accidental, but at the end of the day, it's just a game...

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
fuck it, i'll slay for tk'ing me in the grenade round, i don't know how that makes sense, but there is the option sometimes to do so.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
One slaying isn't something to get so upset about. I've been slayed before...sometimes I beg for it if I do something stupid to where I earn it. Take a break and come back.

Propaganda

TD Member
There is a tk punish menu setting but these fucking guys that write these plugins make the configuration so retarded that I can't seem to get it working.

buckshot

TD Member
i did forgive you but you never said sorry watsoever. also, i should have slayed right off the bat for a brutal nade that probably took a chunk out of 2 or 3 of us. Relax, i did talk to u about it right after. Next time, just say sorry so people dont feel stupid for forgiving u in the first place.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1265816051=buckshot]
and looder, next time take the tampon out and talk to me about it like a man.
[/quote1265816051]

i prefer he kept the tampon in, i dont want blood everywhere.