Team-killing punishment

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I've been slayed before and cried. Had to leave the server, girlfriend was wondering why i was balling my eyes out. She had to console me, hold me, even considered taking me to the hospital cause I was crying so much. Man, I hate it when I am slayed.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
same. I take is as a personal attack on my manhood. Oh, and it was me that slayed you hoob

Narf!

TD Admin
Note-to-self:
slay Fork. does Fork cry?
No --> repeat until he does
Yes --> repeat until he stops

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1265820370=Narf!]
Note-to-self:
slay Fork. does Fork cry?
No --> repeat until he does
Yes --> repeat until he stops
[/quote1265820370]

The last time someone made me cry, they ended up dead.

:|

>8D

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1265820639=OG buckshot jr]
Lawl, "buckshot jr has been auto-forgiven because he/she is an admin" :D
[/quote1265820639]

Yes, this is the cats meow, I've heard a couple bitches complain, which makes it even more awesomer.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
haha, I think its a feature of the mod, it just automatically hooked up to our admin list, I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended. But I like it :)

Taylor Sith

TD Member
[quote1265829503=buckshot]
and looder, next time take the tampon out and talk to me about it like a man.
[/quote1265829503]

"eeeeeeeewwww... its all bloody!!!"
for real some people bitch over every little tk or slay or whatever... LET IT GO!!! its a gaaaaaaaaaame!!!

personally getting slayed for nading someone in the practice round...is just plain stupid..thats y its a practice round.
but thats just my little bitchyness.. suck it up and have fun!!!

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265829872=buckshot]
and looder, next time take the vampire teabag out and talk to me about it like a man.
[/quote1265829872]

Fixed.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1265909710=Fork Included]
Do you like rusty rakes up your rectum too?
[/quote1265909710]

He does. Amongst other things...

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1265909738=Taylor Sith]
[quote1265829503=buckshot]
and looder, next time take the tampon out and talk to me about it like a man.
[/quote1265829503]

"eeeeeeeewwww... its all bloody!!!"
for real some people bitch over every little tk or slay or whatever... LET IT GO!!! its a gaaaaaaaaaame!!!

personally getting slayed for nading someone in the practice round...is just plain stupid..thats y its a practice round.
but thats just my little bitchyness.. suck it up and have fun!!!
[/quote1265909738]

I...agree...with Taylor.

That was harder than I thought. Getting slayed for practice is BS. Do that and immediately you're on the list. I dont even bother throwing nades anymore during practice for that reason.

1- Slaying during nade round is stupid. In fact, it should be fixed. The FF value is reseted too early. It should be reseted at the start of the second round.

2- Personnaly, I wait to see or hear a sorry. I always forgive when I get one, and always slay when I don't. If the guy is in the middle of fight, I wait to give time to ask for forgiveness. I'm not the only one with this behavior.

3- Most people on the server forgive TKs. We're nice people. Just don't push your luck.

4-One slay doesn't mean much. Maybe the slayer felt moody.

5-Someone who always slay will not get respected by the community.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1265922046=Leroy]
Wow, you agree with Taylor?

*groups skd_mrk under the appropriate category*
[/quote1265922046]

WHERE homo <> 'Y'

Narf!

TD Admin
I wait to see an apology as well, but it also depends on other factors. If I spawn in a good spot, I'll usually rush and attempt to flank...which I make clear during the brief buytime. If the fucker throws a nade from way behind me anyway, then he deserves whatever it is he/she is getting...

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1265923679=skd_mrk]
[quote1265922046=Leroy]
Wow, you agree with Taylor?

*groups skd_mrk under the appropriate category*
[/quote1265922046]

WHERE homo <> 'Y'
[/quote1265923679]

haha, I just thought about writing up a logical model for TD, but then though, naw too much work for not enough lols. I might anyways.

[quote1265929329=Leroy]

haha, I just thought about writing up a logical model for TD...

[/quote1265929329]

logical model ? Leroy are you an analyst ? developer ? mathematician ?