TEAM DIM SUM

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Hey, I don't ever recall CSS being in the title of TD.

We'z about the children. We'z always been about the children. And gaming. TD has hosted other servers since inception. You know, that cool movie with that guy from goonies in it?

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
I forgot to add.. Why was this thread even started in the first place abit confused here, Why in gods name would you challenge TD to a scrim in the first place.... Its a set up for defeat! :o Just saying haha

:ready4rage:

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
SHIT. I come back 2 days later and everyone is fucking circle jerking it. GOD DAMN IT.

OH, and thank you 44 for the serious proposal! We will try to work something out in the near future...we have gotten a few new members but we still need a server to play on.

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
"Its a set up for defeat!"

WHAT DID I JUST HEAR COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, CopenHagen?
EVEN IF I KNOW THAT, I WILL STILL TALK SHIT BEFORE ANY MATCH TO GET EVERYONE RAGING AND READY TO COMPETE. YA DIG?

Narf!

TD Admin
LOL this is almost enough to make me want to play CS:GO again. Although...I *was* on for a bit last week when I was sick. I recall stabbing Freedom from Team Dim Sum too...

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
Scrimming in CS:GO LOLOL

Might as well try to race Formula 1 with a keyboard.

By The Way: Team Dim Sum = RST rejects lolol

Excuse me, idk who RST is...was this supposed to be funny? Because without an introduction, you kinda look like an ass...no hard feelings. Just letting you know how things look from someone that is relatively new to this community.

iCe

TD Admin
Pybro <3

If you really want an ass kicking that bad i say we go to source... just saying