TEAM DIM SUM

Macido

DARKLY Regular
Team Dim Sum's got some skills, its nice to play on a server with some of them on as it brings the overall level of skill up on the server.
As for server stats, you guys combined have almost 80 hours of gameplay and TD's top 8 guys have played about 40 so its not exactly a great pool of data to draw from. I may be better than higher ranked players with my 48 hours played, but i will never outrank them because they have 336 hours logged lol
-Triumvir

We finally have a steam page and would like to challenge TD to a scrim sometime if y'all are interested.
According to the stats page we are the #1 clan on the "NO AWP + FF On" server. I would like to boast that our 7 members are our scoring both TD's 38 members and Darkly's 36 members, and we also have more kills than the Darkly members.

If you accept this challenge, just remember...
We came to fuck, not fuck around.

~Black Dynamite

.44 caliber

TD Admin
alright son, I'll see if I can get some ppl together. Even though a lot of them are playing fucking CoD Black Cocks 2 ATM.

Add me to steam friends and lets see if we can work something out.

WARNING:
Any crushing defeats that takes place will be documented and posted in these forums for the use of torment and humiliation for the rest of the community to see.

:shiteatinggrin:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm pretty sure 80% of TD don't give a crap about CS:GO and the only reason they don't play CS:S anymore is because everyone else switched to CS:GO.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
So I have no clue how to go about setting up a private server in CSGO. Looks like we're shit outta luck until Valve gets they're shitty matchmaking system to allow it. Sorry boys.

Fork Included

TD Admin
at this point it's near impossible to take CS seriously, like old people and sex.

what's the average age of a DIM SUM member?