TD MEET @ LB's 2013-08-24 Aftermath (pics & vids post 'em here!)

Ron Swanson

TD Member
Delta doesn't only get the ladies. He gets all the men too!
998239_10202060236727693_300581736_n.jpg

Photo taken from Snickles' FACEBOOK PROFILE z0mi3ie
Order from left to right: WalkerTexasRanger, Ron Swanson, Leroy, Buckshot Jr, Delta (deep down into the bushes, where he is usually found =D)

ELEVATOR PARTY!!

1209096_10202060233407610_263485743_n.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
HAHAHAHA Swanson, that was fuckin hilarious!

Aww, that's the site of my poor watch being broken :'( I went back yesterday after work to drop LB a GPU, looked through the mangled-ass bushes, found nothing ... ah well, off to repairs! LB and I laughed so hard, we looked over and saw the flat spot where the pileup was hahahahaa

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
:choke:
For me, overall, the weekend resulted in 2 hangovers, one borked iphone, missed opportunity of making out with Mandy (just couldn't time it right between random dudes), and one lost hoodie.

Goddammit.

Actually, this was a SHYT weekend.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
:choke:
For me, overall, the weekend resulted in 2 hangovers, one borked iphone, missed opportunity of making out with Mandy (just couldn't time it right between random dudes), and one lost hoodie.

Goddammit.

Actually, this was a SHYT weekend.
Broken phone, but you got a lot of beers to make it worth the breakage ;)

Death

TD Admin
OK I need to confess. I borked your phone trying to put a tracking chip in it. I have your hoodie. You see I collect pieces of clothing as a second option. My main collection is bicycle seats. I haven't commented on the meet as of yet but want to say I am totally amazed at the quality of people in this group and the commitment made to Darkly. Leroy travels huge distance....snickles driving from NH....and Olst driving from the frozen northern extremes. Great meet and great to meet new and old members. OMISSION touched inappropriately at the meet FYI!!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lolol Poor Leroy

Text me your address, I'll send your sweater along with some of Death's candy for your wife :D
EDIT: Brades, ouch, found the spot eh?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
is that on plastuc? if thats the case, remove it with a solvent

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Nah it's metal. It doesn't look like it went through to the surface so I may just leave it. Can't see it unless you stand on step.