• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Share your favourite War Z stories and moments

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Cricket.gif

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Steve and I hiking back from tent to blueridge with 2 heavily armoured guys, and making it...

Nothing beats safe zone feel.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
the first week of this game with few guns and no hax = :somuchwin:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I figured I was haxed, he rounded the corner, looked over towards the bins, jumped up on the one next to me and started blasting.

Seemed odd, he shouldn't have been able to see me, it was nightime, and he stopped mid street and booked it straight towards my direction....

:(

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Was all alone in Rocky Ford, Nothin but a hammer and some Binoculars.
Started stalking Two guys with rifles on the other side of town.
One scouts the grass,
I'm prone and it's pitch black,
they don't see me.

He walks behind a house and I can't see him so I follow. I put my Binoculars away, It's Hammer Time.
I run up behind the house, no one there. Hear foot steps in the house, I quickly try to run behind a fence.
FuCK they saw me.

I stand waiting by the fence hammer out, my heart is going hard now. As if on instinct I peak around the fence, first guy has his back to me.
THUMP
THUMP
THUMP
He's dead now, loot everywhere.
No time to think,
Second guy starts randomly firing, at the darkness.
I run left/right/left/right and sprit
THUMP
THUMP
THUMP
He's not shooting anymore.
Loot everywhere.
I change my backpack to a large.
I'm looking through everything just picking up guns, and health. I'm hurt, so I heal and hide in the house.

Wait a bit, and Breathe.

I'm calmer now,
I slowly walk outside the door scanning Both sides. Looks good. I run for the hill, 5 shots sound off, and I'm dead, guy was behind the house waiting.

Every day is this awesome, when It's Hammer Time.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Had a great run earlier today:

Spawned back into my guy by the camp site Steve showed us. I was stuck under the mesh originally with a full large bp full of shit. I spawned in standing and jumped through the mesh then made my way NE to Blue Ridge.

Victim #1:

I am coming down the mountain on the west side of Echo. As I am passing by Echo I turn around and see a jumper spawning on the roof of the 2nd level shack. He sees me and crouches but I semi-auto him down and watch him go up in loots. I run to his body pick up 1xMP7 Mag, 2x9mm Mags, M16.

I am happy at this point and start trekkin NE back to Blue Ridge but way up along the mountaintop because I wanted to see if there was another hidden campsite. I end up hearing a couple shots richochet near me; one pegs me but I could tell it was far away.

Victim #2:

I sprint and med in a zig-zag to avoid getting killed by this noob bandit. I exhaust my sprint and hide behind a tree, whip out my 'nocs and scope for him. He lost sight of me so I flank far east of him while periodically checking in on his location. I finally get around him and blow him away with 3 nice shots from my M16. I get: 1xAK74M, 1xM4 Semi, 6x9mm clips, Fore grip, 6xgranola, Lg BP, and too many pistols to carry. I had to run from tree to loot to discard some items I didn't need like chips n sodas. I also noticed the guy didn't leave the server and his body was still there so I had a good feeling he had a buddy nearby he was tryin to inform.

Victim #3:

I run away. I ran from victim 2's body and proned far up the mountain edge by a thick pine and wait. 5 minutes later, I see movement. The guy's buddy was comin up to retrieve what he could. I wait for him to get within a decent range and drop him with his friend's AK74M. I call them noobs and their bodies disappear lol. Got another MTV Vest, 1xAK74M, 1xCMag, too many pistols worth picking up.

I am completely loaded up at this point after dropping 16 bags of chips n shit and start running again towards Blue Ridge. As I approach the west side of blue ridge at the clearing

Cherry-on-Top:

Noob with a red shirt spawns in and runs straight in my direction out of the safe zone. I put him down, get another m4-semi with a brand new C-mag in it and some antibiotics lol.

Good haul for a 40 minute run. Still not a bandit tho :feelsbad:

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I figured I was haxed, he rounded the corner, looked over towards the bins, jumped up on the one next to me and started blasting.

Seemed odd, he shouldn't have been able to see me, it was nightime, and he stopped mid street and booked it straight towards my direction....

:(

NVG.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Who wanders a full pop server, by themselves, in clearview, at night, with one of the most sought after items?

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
People who want more loot by getting the jump on others. Nvg is godmode at night when it comes to spotting shit.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Tonight, walking by campos wally world, 2 newbs are derp jumping in the distance, I buck them down in ice cold blood with my m4 from range. That feel to be a muuurderer... 47 spots another derp in the bushes, so I tail him and put him down like a lame dog.

Head to pvp, climb top floor, see another derp looting, shoot twice, bingo ammo, hammer his skull in.

4 kills in 2 minutes. Bandit status reaffirmed. And I did all for the sammiches.