• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Relationship Advice

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Ask her out on another date. If she's into you, she will be game. If she's not in to you, she will ignore you. If she ignores you, you say "fuck it, there's always other girls". The moment you start dwelling on one girl is when you will have a hard time getting girls. Be confident and don't give a fuck about rejection.

shoottomaim

BANNED
THat is where roofies cone into play.
uKvtbZn.png

Now we know why you are single... we shall name you 3" from now on.
only whores like monster cocks like 9"... good god
instead of them wanting bigger dicks, i'll give them a cream to tighten them up
besides, 3" is better than 35 mm of cock
:trollface:

Gunblade

TD Admin
i just read this whole conv and its all over the place lmao

has she answered your text yet? dont be too pushy girls dont like that just chill out alot of girls like douche bags for some reason, how old are you guys anyways?

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
If you let her know you like her, she won't like you anymore. Some things are just better unsaid. You can show her you like her through your actions, however, if you try too hard she'll sense your desperateness and run away. Don't fuck this up.

That's some bad advice. She already knows he likes her which is why the date... You ever been on a date with someone you don't like? Just don't get overly attached and make sure she knows your intentions (that you wanna be with her and get in her pants) otherwise you might get friendzoned.

i just read this whole conv and its all over the place lmao

has she answered your text yet? dont be too pushy girls dont like that just chill out alot of girls like douche bags for some reason, how old are you guys anyways?
Yes she did. She provided a decent excuse and I am going to see her later today.
That's some bad advice. She already knows he likes her which is why the date... You ever been on a date with someone you don't like? Just don't get overly attached and make sure she knows your intentions (that you wanna be with her and get in her pants) otherwise you might get friendzoned.
Trust me she knows I like her. I was going to take her out to dinner last night but she missed out because she was busy. Guilt trap hehe.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Yes she did. She provided a decent excuse and I am going to see her later today.

Trust me she knows I like her. I was going to take her out to dinner last night but she missed out because she was busy. Guilt trap hehe.

Try something more exciting, dinner is too mainstream/boring.

td|35mm

TD Admin
only whores like monster cocks like 9"... good god
instead of them wanting bigger dicks, i'll give them a cream to tighten them up
besides, 3" is better than 35 mm of cock
:trollface:

If you would upgrade your brain to a chicken's brain, you would know that 35mm makes reference to film size in photography not my dick.

Regarding my dick size... you are welcome to find out for yourself.
However I have to warn you... if you have no buns I'm not interested...

shoottomaim

BANNED
If you would upgrade your brain to a chicken's brain, you would know that 35mm makes reference to film size in photography not my dick.

Regarding my dick size... you are welcome to find out for yourself.
However I have to warn you... if you have no buns I'm not interested...
td | 35 mm of cock :trollface:

pls no my butt is very sensitive in the mornings