• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Relationship Advice

I can assure all of you I am not thinking with my "little brain". We are both minors so alcohol is out of the question. We talk a lot on our first date we probably talked for 4 hours straight. I have asked her if she is free today and she still has not given a response I am worried that she is upset about something.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
I can assure all of you I am not thinking with my "little brain". We are both minors so alcohol is out of the question. We talk a lot on our first date we probably talked for 4 hours straight. I have asked her if she is free today and she still has not given a response I am worried that she is upset about something.
Go play some CS, take your mind off it.

Also, alcohol is NEVER the solution. Always leads to more problems than solutions.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I used to have drinks with 15 year olds and have a good time (I was 15 myself)

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
It happened once :(
Probably one of the hottest girls you've ever seen. She prob has aids. I went no condom either, so I prob have aids too :shrug:

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
If you have no clue as to whether or not she likes you, she probably doesn't like you. Or she likes you a little and things will gradually escalate if you play your cards right. Normally you should be able to tell right away if a girl likes you or not, but then again she could be a dumb blonde and hard to read.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This is troll bait, and you're 12. You're a liar seeking attention, your dick doesn't work yet, nor do you know what to do with it, and because you're 12, the shit will last a week - iff, you're not lying. Yes, I just used programming language to stress how serious that 'if' is.

Either way, Fyad.

vinny paz

TD Admin
If you let her know you like her, she won't like you anymore. Some things are just better unsaid. You can show her you like her through your actions, however, if you try too hard she'll sense your desperateness and run away. Don't fuck this up.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Open the door for all girls, but when she is the girl you're opening the door for say hi and smile. ALWAYS SMILE at every girl you see, so she doesn't think you have a thing for her. Love her secretly; no girl likes a guy who walks in with a 3" and asks for sex

td|35mm

TD Admin
Open the door for all girls, but when she is the girl you're opening the door for say hi and smile. ALWAYS SMILE at every girl you see, so she doesn't think you have a thing for her. Love her secretly; no girl likes a guy who walks in with a 3" and asks for sex
Now we know why you are single... we shall name you 3" from now on.