• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Recommend a Good Anime?

I am looking for a new anime to watch!

Currently, I've watched or currently watching :

-Soul Eater
-One Piece
-Hunter x Hunter 2011
-Naruto

I like the story structure of One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and Naruto. I watched Soul Eater, but the story line seems a bit disjointed in comparison to the other three.

Anyways! RECCOMEND AWAY!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Deathnote was the first anime I watched.
It's awesome.

I also recommend Bleach if you're willing to watch 300+ episodes of something

I recently started to watch the Ghost in the Shell series and the Hellsing Ultimate series too.
I've always palnned to watch Fullmetal Alchemist, and a few of my friends have been watching Sword Art Online who say that it's pretty good.

There's a few suggestions for you
Is One Piece actually any good?

Rams

TD Admin
I watch Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, The Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Fairy Tail all good anime.

Narf!

TD Admin
"Anime" :yaoming:

Real men read the mangas. Below are the ones the I've read/currently reading:

Slamdunk
Deathnote
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Initial D
Prince of Tennis
Team Medical Dragon

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
lololololololol -InitialD

Don't watch it unless you enjoy waisting time, story moves slower then DragonBallZ during a fight.

Darker Then Black
Claymore

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Some of the best I've watched are:
Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo (if you don't mind total randomness)
Baka and Test (S1 on Netflix, not S2)
Needless
Sword Art Online
Angel Beats (Also on Netflix. 13 ep, but ingenious ending)
And I've started on Black Butler.

mandy

TD Member
I 3rd Fullmetal Alchemist but if you don't mind nude bitches, I really recommend Elfen Lied. This is one of my favourite animes of all time. I wish they made more but it got banned in like 4 or 5 countries lol.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I really like One Piece. It's hilarious.

My favorite is probably Eyeshield 21. It's about gridiron football in Japan. Haven't watched the series yet, but I've read as much of the Manga as I can get my hands on :3

Fullmetal Alchemist is good too. I need to get back to that one...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You can usually find some pretty good anime on xvideos NSFW LINK-> (www.xvideos.com). There's also some beastly-type shit (@brains) on there too. I hate the tentical shit, I just want the good ol' school girl shyte.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Don't click the link unless you're alone.

Just realized some people might actually click that link lol Sorry...

I've heard of Prince of Tennis. Some say it's pretty good, but I don't think I'd be able to get into the fact that it's about tennis ^.^'.

I was thinking of Fullmetal Alchemist, though. How's the story and character development? I love being able to see the character get stronger and get beaten down but then stands right back up. Also, does it include comedy in some sort of way?

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i watched a random episode of full metal alchemist, blew my god damn mind, i should probably check out the rest

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Real men read the mangas.

Death Note Manga is massively better than the Anime.
I don't really like the ending in the Anime, it annoyed me.

On a Similar Subject:
Have you been reading the Bleach manga as it comes out?
I watched all the episodes but got so hooked I had to start the Manga from where the Anime left off.