• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

RBC replaces Canadian staff with foreign workers

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
get use to it we have been dealing with that for the past 15 years here, but its nice to see that they are taking higher paid jobs maybe that will cause more problems.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
10 years from now: RBC replaces foreign workers with robot killing machines.

haha thats already happening in warehouses minus the killing part. I helped prepare a 3 million sqft ware house here in PA that is 100% ran by machines. The forklifts are computer operated they pick and place skids on trucks and shelves. There are around 300 computer operated lifts and only 20 employees, 5 are mechanics and the other 15 are offices bitches....... its coming

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Is this even legal? They are giving the boot to tax-paying Canadians, and replacing them with workers who will have a job at RBC once they step foot here. I would cancel my account with RBC if I had one.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
canadian tire has a warehouse like that. when I ship a skid, It has to be a certain type of a skid and cant have anything sticking out, evwn a little piece of wrapping. the laser guidance will trip out and shut down the line and we get fined for bwing derps

im with rbc. Not sure if want the hassle of bailing

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Soon enough evevy business will hire cheap immigrants and Canadians can't get job, and we will be a third world country

entire businesses bail overseas for cheaper labor and taxes

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
I'd almost like to go start an RBC account, just to cancel it.
As a working class individual myself I can say first hand that each day it's getting harder and harder to buy into a system I already don't give a fuck about.
Is it too early for North America as a whole to protest out the government like they've done in the eastern side of the world?
Soon we're either going to get replaced or killed in a pointless war, and all the fat cats at the top will be glad the "trash" finally got cleaned up.