*POST YOUR TEAMS* Scrim Tourney

.44 caliber

TD Admin
PLEASE! no spamming this thread.
============================================

** POST YOUR 5 PERSON TEAM HERE ********Deadline JANUARY 25TH*************

-name your team (optional)
-after cut-off date I will form teams with left over players as best I can. We can then begin practicing on scrim nights, and forming strats for the big day.
-trades can occur b/c we all know everyone won't be happy :)

larry b

TD Member
Cut the lights, drumroll...

INTRODUCING...... "TEAM PERSONALITY" !!! (lights back on)

ItsaChris
Mejin[a]
TuttiFrutti
FamasPwnt
larry bro

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
"THE ROYAL VEGGIES'

Starring

Prince Pwnion
Stve
Ares
spirit 1 (buddy of Pwnion's and I)
Spinny (Lord Spinach)

team to beat ;) .... fuck u 44

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Leroy's Pride ...... (let me know if you want to change you team name guys)

Danny
Commander Abdul
Keyzer_Soze
????
Sgt. Ducky

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Team- Bag Ladies

Awyeah
Bob from 3rd period science.
Bot 1
Bot 2
Bot 3..

Laugh.

keyzer_soze

TD Member
uh isnt today the 25? are you guys in the toronto time zone? newayz hopefully this isnt too much jostle, but i present to you:

team - the usual suspects:

keyzer_soze
snipe_my_@$$
getmerked
awyeah

+ any .44-appointed minions (awyeah is our backup dood. i played with $alv b4 so i welcome him to join us but from the other forum post seemed like he might have a team already.)

cheerio.

keyzer_soze

TD Member
uh isnt today the 25? are you guys in the toronto time zone? newayz hopefully this isnt too much jostle, but i present to you:

keyzer_soze
snipe_my_@$$
getmerked
awyeah

+ any .44-appointed minions (awyeah is our backup dood. i played with $alv b4 so i welcome him to join us but from the other forum post seemed like he might have a team already.)

cheerio.

we'll still make leroy proud, even if leroy doesnt have any pride

.44 caliber

TD Admin

keyzer_soze
snipe_my_@$$
getmerked
awyeah

cheerio.

I picked all the teams by 4pm yesterday; kinda like showing up at the beer store 5 hours after they close and expect service. Shit outta luck.

Option A) You convince the rest of keyzers team to drop and replace them.

Option B) You don't like your team keyzer? Drop from tourney. I will replace you with a ringer.

Fact is you shouldn't have left this to the last minute. I designed the tourney for the 8 teams that were posted by my deadline.