• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED {PK}Pimpin PeaceKeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpin

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: {PK}[]D[][V][]D[][\]
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:7520984
Game: CS:GO
Server: TD CS:GO Server
Ban Reason: Apparently for TKin, as I am reading and being told?

State your case:
Nuke, I was standing on the back ledge or catwalk on CT Side prefiring T's trying to get to secret. DarkMedic jumps in front of me and I was in the middle of shooting....So he took a shot. I said something like "why would you stand there, that was stupid" (I typed it so it should be logged) He returns fire.........blantent team attack. Now I am not claiming I am a saint in the server, cause I know I stir shit up, but this guy was a little out of line himself. After he shot me in the head to red hp (don't know what %) I shot him back, he shot me to 3 hp, so I returned the favour and left. We BOTH received a KILL ASSIST, also this should be logged. Next round or the round after that, T's kept going secret and winning, so I go back to catwalk ledge and I was standing there and saw them rush, I tossed a flash and then went to throw my molly and DarkMedic once again ran in front of me and blocked my molly hitting him and myself. This was not intentional and I believe it hit him for enough for an "assist". The other TK was someone named runny or something, hitting him for 7 dmg. This happens sometimes in FF.....and I hate tking and being tked, but enjoy the server, the TD server, that opts for this option since it makes it more challenging.

As for the other claims as this would be my "third" ban for stacking........it was not for GO and was for SOURCE. One of the reasons was silly and Steve and I spoke about it. One of the sides was winning 8-1 or something, I was on the side with 8 wins. I switched to the other team to balance and Steve banned me because he said "they didn't need help". We spoke and he explained that he probably should have just switched me than to ban me as I was just trying to help and he said don't worry it was only 24 hours. So I didn't appeal as I don't play often since I work a lot.

I enjoy playing in this server and I follow the rules. I don't complain when someone hits me by accident or TK's me, even though it seems to happen a lot since I rush. Anyways, that's my case.

Ciao ;)

Pimpin

I'm New Here
Oh, I know this is all logged, so what Dark is saying about being the angel and not admitted to attacking me will be caught since all attacks and assists are logged. :) Thanks TD :)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i unbanned you right after, please reply in the thread posted by darkmedic, we need more information to decide how much ban is needed for both of you.

Still not unbanned though :\

it was established that after whatever happened with the initial ff/shit talk, you went spawn tking him every rnd. (shooting to <10hp) you didnt not reply for a few days after to state otherwise.

Pimpin

I'm New Here
it was established that after whatever happened with the initial ff/shit talk, you went spawn tking him every rnd. (shooting to <10hp) you didnt not reply for a few days after to state otherwise.

I explained that there was a round that I threw a molly and it was blocked by one teammate (don't know who) and DarkMedic was clearly nearby because he was talking like I hit him intentional (did not shoot him at all). The only time I would INTENTIONALLY TK or SHOOT SOMEONE is if they TK'd ME INTENTIONALLY. I did not touch this man after, and if it was, it was accidental. Happens all the time. I was on last night, I think I naded two teammates by accident (I think it was DANK NUGGETS). I said sry. It happens, but it was not malicious.

I reponded stating that I did not TK him and if there was something with "assist" due to dmg, than it was NOT INTENTIONAL.
It is in the other Thread. :\

did you or did you not FF him in spawn after the initial altercation. im under the impression that you are dodging the question.

Pimpin

I'm New Here
did you or did you not FF him in spawn after the initial altercation. im under the impression that you are dodging the question.
I posted in the other thread, a long response.
To clarify, No I Did Not.

The only time I would TK someone is if they did it to me intentionally and blantently.

I know Pimpin, and have been playing with Pimpin for years, and I can say he'll TK the fuck out of you only IFF you tk him on purpose.

And with a serious lack of admins on GO, sometimes you gots to shoot a guy to tell him what's up. I seriously doubt Pimpin would start anything, though... Good dude to game with.

^ As this has stated.

"You then keep shooting me round after round down to single hp. i didn't retaliate once." - Darkmedic

To clarify, No I Did Not.

so u r saying that u did NOT tk him rnd after rnd and he is lying?

Pimpin

I'm New Here
"You then keep shooting me round after round down to single hp. i didn't retaliate once." - Darkmedic

so u r saying that u did NOT tk him rnd after rnd and he is lying?

Correct. I DID NOT TK HIM ROUND AFTER ROUND !

STEAM_1:1:7520984

Thanks for revising the decision. All the proof I had was posted. And next time someone decides to shoot me, I will just report.

unbanned. you did enough time and seem to have learned some kind of a lesson. please stay out of derpy situations in the future and be nice to the noobies.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.