• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED please ban or something

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
{PK}[]D[][V][]D[][\]" STEAM_1:1:7520984 2:12:43 29 0 active 60000

this guy keeps shooting me down to single digit hp for no reason

Pimpin

I'm New Here
Ummmmmmm, wow....This kid jumps in front of me while I was CT side shooting down at RED, he got triple tapped in the head and for that I called him stupid for jumping in my line of fire.......he shot me to 2 hp, so I returned the favour. Next round I was in the same spot, and he comes and jumps in front of me while I had a molly out, blocked it and it hits me and him............

I know I tk'd a guy named runny or something like that by accident for 7 dmg. But Dark, what do you expect when I am shooting T's on balcony on CT SIDE of nuke and u jump there. I was on rail, no where else to shoot when im pre firing and you jump into it......Look at logs again SJ plz, you will see I did hit him first, then called him dumb for standing/jumping in that spot. He returns fire.............I know it's all logged :)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i've actually unbanned as i saw that mode details are needed. so far im inclined to do both :D

.he shot me to 2 hp, so I returned the favour.

shot u to 2hp from what?

Pimpin

I'm New Here
Thanks, if you need more information about this from me, I created my own thread for the full story.

<3 TD SERVERS

Only pub server I can handle for more than 2 mins. Including Our own PK SERVER. you can print screen I said that. LoL

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
Ummmmmmm, wow....This kid jumps in front of me while I was CT side shooting down at RED, he got triple tapped in the head and for that I called him stupid for jumping in my line of fire.......he shot me to 2 hp, so I returned the favour. Next round I was in the same spot, and he comes and jumps in front of me while I had a molly out, blocked it and it hits me and him............

I know I tk'd a guy named runny or something like that by accident for 7 dmg. But Dark, what do you expect when I am shooting T's on balcony on CT SIDE of nuke and u jump there. I was on rail, no where else to shoot when im pre firing and you jump into it......Look at logs again SJ plz, you will see I did hit him first, then called him dumb for standing/jumping in that spot. He returns fire.............I know it's all logged :)

you are out of your mind. You are lying.

You shot me. I said to you dude... really? took me down two ticks. you started talking shit about how I shouldn't be in your line and started shooting at me again.

I didn't shoot you down to single digit hp after u called me "stupid" for standing in your line. that's a lie. you can check logs. I got nothing to hide.

I shot you back one tick. you bring me down to 10 hp. i shot again. u take me to single digit hp and start talking shit. I tell you to stop. you keep talking shit. I tell you to stop or i'll post on the fourms and you say go ahead i don't give a shit.

You even went as far as to shooting at my feet so u can bring me as close to 1% as possible

I don't care if you shoot at me once if i accidentally shoot you, shit happens. But not like that, shit like that isn't right.

You then keep shooting me round after round down to single hp. i didn't retaliate once. This is bullshit ok, I play on here all the time. ppl are fun here. Hard to enjoy myself when I got stupid twats like this guy totally fucking up someones groove and causing shit. I didn't even bother last night. Usually put in a few hrs. Just shut the game down for the night.

Ppl who see me play on the regular on the server know I don't cause shit or tk ever. I wouldn't make a post if it wasn't legit. Check how active I am on the server, never cause any shit whatsoever.

I had no idea who to msg in game who is an admin so I msg'd TD-Roach thinking he was an admin of some degree telling him what was going on but got no reply.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know Pimpin, and have been playing with Pimpin for years, and I can say he'll TK the fuck out of you only IFF you tk him on purpose.

And with a serious lack of admins on GO, sometimes you gots to shoot a guy to tell him what's up. I seriously doubt Pimpin would start anything, though... Good dude to game with.

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
I know Pimpin, and have been playing with Pimpin for years, and I can say he'll TK the fuck out of you only IFF you tk him on purpose.

And with a serious lack of admins on GO, sometimes you gots to shoot a guy to tell him what's up. I seriously doubt Pimpin would start anything, though... Good dude to game with.

That's fine and all but I didn't TK him or shoot at him 1st so...........

He didn't shoot me once to say "whats up" he shot me round after round and i wasn't retaliating so whatever man

if he wouldn't start anything or cause anything then why has he been banned 3 times already as per Shotgun Jesus post #4?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
if he wouldn't start anything or cause anything then why has he been banned 3 times already as per Shotgun Jesus post #4?
Two previous bans are for team stacking -- different issue. The stats that I see support Darkmedics claim that he was atleast getting shot by Pimpin.

Unfortunately, we have no demos of the incident. Probably best left off with a warning to both not to retaliate and keep on playing.

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
Two previous bans are for team stacking -- different issue. The stats that I see support Darkmedics claim that he was atleast getting shot by Pimpin.

Unfortunately, we have no demos of the incident. Probably best left off with a warning to both not to retaliate and keep on playing.

Thank you, Like i said I wouldn't be posting if this wasn't legit. I enjoy playing on the server because the people are fun and its chill. Having said that, Being shot at and harassed over a 30 min time span deliberately isn't cool.

Don't think i should get a warning. But I appreciate you guys looking into this (srs)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
this is the story from what i gathered:

-pimpin accidentally FF'd you and talked shit to you for dong it
-you shot him once. this is where you fucked up. this action was the 1st occurrence of "intentional TK" in this situation. u took it from talking to killing. team killing is a more severe offense than disrespecting a player (at least of this degree).
-started going back and forth
-pimpin goes full retard and tks u every rnd. wtf, dude? especially for someone whos been around for a very long time and knows how things work around here.

sound right? plz correct me if i got it wrong.

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
this is the story from what i gathered:

-pimpin accidentally FF'd you and talked shit to you for dong it
-you shot him once. this is where you fucked up. this action was the 1st occurrence of "intentional TK" in this situation. u took it from talking to killing. team killing is a more severe offense than disrespecting a player (at least of this degree).
-started going back and forth
-pimpin goes full retard and tks u every rnd. wtf, dude? especially for someone whos been around for a very long time and knows how things work around here.

sound right? plz correct me if i got it wrong.

Sort of, I didn't shoot him back right away. I told him why you shoot me? then he kept talking shit. shot me again then I shot him once after that. yes I shouldn't of shot him once BUT after that round he kept doing it and I never retaliated after that.

I didnt shoot him right away like I said, I tried talking tot he guy and he goes cause ur dumb blah blah blah then shoots me again.

I even told him to stop or i'll report him on this forum, said he didn't care blah blah blah. So i TRIED talking to the guy

After me shooting him once you can take it to the started going back and forth from your post.

Pimpin

I'm New Here
I wish I S/S'd my console. You didn't just shoot me once. The best part Dark Medic, is the logs. It will show me shooting you the first time, which was an accident and from where I was standing and shooting (every round I was doing it) for you to jump into my screen was stupid so I called you on it. Right after I shot you, the logs will say you shot me, whether that was before or after I called you dumb is besides the point since we were standing facing eachother. The best part about your amazing story here, is your inability to realize something, when you shot me back, it will log it as DarkMedic attacked a teammate. Stop trying to make yourself out to be the victim here. I play proper, I play to win and to frag well. I do not play to TK or FF on purpose. Rest of the story was posted on a new thread. From now on, I will always be on the opposite team as you, just to frag you :)

/Edit

Also, I did not TK him at all.
I wouldn't waste -50 Pnts on that. Funny how you did not correct that portion of the story as well DarkMedic. Stop trying to stack the deck, it clearly is not working.

/2nd Edit

Untitled.png

An S/S, you clearly went to try and PM and mod about the situation. You again, are shown trying to stack the deck and say things that are not true. Funny how you say I am tking you in this PM. Stop being deceitful, people can see through it.

Pimpin

I'm New Here
why did you tk him in spawn every rnd after ?

Please show me this? If he killed me intentionally for him walking in front of me like a retard, I would have killed him right back. If he did not kill me, I would not have killed him. I don't remember this happening at all with DarkMedic. If he got hit at all, it would have been unintentional. I was on the other night, as previously stated, I didn't mean to, but threw a nade at DANK NUGGETS and another teammate. Just a bad bounce. Apologised. I get hit a lot. In fact, I was talking about how much I get tk'd. I believe in one map I was TK'd 5-6 times. I know it happens, so I don't say anything. If they do it intentionally (it would have to be blanent as ever, for example in spawn before an enemy siting is possible) I will speak to an admin. No admins? I will return the favour before he does it to me again. If there WAS A TK, by me at ALL, please show me, because it was unknown to me and I did it without knowing. Do you have the logs please, I would like to see if this is just something DarkMedic is making up or if this is actually what happened. If it states he was hit in a round, I already clarified this about what happened with a molly. Now, if he thinks he can get away with the fact that after I shot him because he JUMPED into it, and he turns around and shoots me to 2 hp, he is sadly mistaken. He jumps into my crosshair (as I was firing) and I called him stupid. It was on the catwalk of nuke for CT side. I jumped off the rail onto catwalk to type (out of the line of fire completely from T's) and he BLANTENTLY shoots me. So I shot him back and said wtf (or something, again in the logs). This kid claims that I shot him to no HP when he was the one that did it to me intentionally first. I just returned the favour AFTER he clearly shot me because he was mad I called him stupid? You stand in front of someone shooting, what do you expect. Of course I am going to call you stupid. And I jump for cover to call him an idiot (or whatever I typed) and he shoots me? Than blames me? I know he said he was going to post, I didn't care since I knew I did nothing wrong. I play there all the time and never had a TKing issue, or intentional team attacking. If I do kill, or attack someone, it was not intentional. I am trigger happy sometimes. I like to prefire corners. Do it all the time, works when someone is there as well(unless it is a teammate of course :\). When the server first started there were lots of players coming in buying para's and TKing their entire teams. Those are the people I TK. The ones that do it on purpose, come in to ruin the game and empty the server. Which is why I said I do not recall this happening with DarkMedic. I don't ever recall him doing that, which means I would not have intentionally TK'd him or shot him at all INTENTIONALLY.

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
I wish I S/S'd my console. You didn't just shoot me once. The best part Dark Medic, is the logs. It will show me shooting you the first time, which was an accident and from where I was standing and shooting (every round I was doing it) for you to jump into my screen was stupid so I called you on it. Right after I shot you, the logs will say you shot me, whether that was before or after I called you dumb is besides the point since we were standing facing eachother. The best part about your amazing story here, is your inability to realize something, when you shot me back, it will log it as DarkMedic attacked a teammate. Stop trying to make yourself out to be the victim here. I play proper, I play to win and to frag well. I do not play to TK or FF on purpose. Rest of the story was posted on a new thread. From now on, I will always be on the opposite team as you, just to frag you :)

/Edit

Also, I did not TK him at all.
I wouldn't waste -50 Pnts on that. Funny how you did not correct that portion of the story as well DarkMedic. Stop trying to stack the deck, it clearly is not working.

/2nd Edit

Untitled.png

An S/S, you clearly went to try and PM and mod about the situation. You again, are shown trying to stack the deck and say things that are not true. Funny how you say I am tking you in this PM. Stop being deceitful, people can see through it.

So you take a pm that was meant for 47 that I (by mistake) sent to you (lol whatevs) as me "stacking the deck?"
So me asking the mod if he needs more info on what happend is me making things worse and trying to hide some guilt of mine somehow? how does that even make sense? what ppl? who? what? u said logs don't lie, well they don't. they showed you shooting me constantly and purposly multiple rounds . End of story

not gonna add any more to this because I don't want it to get out of hand and because mod already knows both sides of the story