• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Nipple's MOD application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
I'll need to put this on hold again. At least until I can come back here regularly again.
Why apply for moderator if you know you can't make a continuous and substantial presence within the community?

w/e, staff will most likely just put it on hold for another 2 months until you change your mind again.

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
Why apply for moderator if you know you can't make a continuous and substantial presence within the community?

w/e, staff will most likely just put it on hold for another 2 months until you change your mind again.

I understand that I have no presence on the forums, but I don't believe it would be wise for me at this time to continue applying for mod at least until I can get things sorted out on my end. I have been in a very tough spot due to personal reasons I wish not to disclose, but at the same time I can not ignore them.

I really do enjoy this community and the people within it. It's one of the reasons I wanted to become a moderator in the first place. So I may help sustain it. But if that means I have to put off things in irl, I have to go with the latter. In all honesty I feel the timing for me to try was just wrong. But hopefully once the day comes I will try again, and give it as much time as I need.

I thank you for reading all of this and I really did owe you all an explanation for what the situation was with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.