CS:GO New TD Server

Macido

DARKLY Regular
When joinging and 30-32 players are in the server, I get kicked when the auto select team tries to pick a team for me.
I assume this is a new feature to avoid team stacking. Works fine if there are a lot of open spots. I'v heard from others this happens to them too. Started happening in last week only.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
When joinging and 30-32 players are in the server, I get kicked when the auto select team tries to pick a team for me.
I assume this is a new feature to avoid team stacking. Works fine if there are a lot of open spots. I'v heard from others this happens to them too. Started happening in last week only.
I believe this may be happening on stock maps that are only 30 players. So if you try to join a team or the server does it for you, it kicks you as there are no available spots.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Whatever you did, it worked. The lag spikes are gone. The server is way better now.
People always complaing about "reg", no matter what you do.

tytanium

TD Admin
Not like anyone cares, but i was silently boycotting the server and the community because the server was running like shit and it seemed like no one cared. This is good news and I'll jump on tonight and see how it plays. Steve Btw, I do agree with you that the game runs like poo but the server wasn't helping either. Let's hope that the lag that was present prior, is gone for good.

-Tyler

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Not like anyone cares, but i was silently boycotting the server and the community because the server was running like shit and it seemed like no one cared. This is good news and I'll jump on tonight and see how it plays. Steve Btw, I do agree with you that the game runs like poo but the server wasn't helping either. Let's hope that the lag that was present prior, is gone for good.

-Tyler

Yep because at this point, the only thing we can do is change data centers. I still get the once a map or two spike horrendous lag spike.

Dissident

A Little Darkly
I remember playing the original halflife mod counterstrike in beta with a 56k modem as that was all that was available here at the time with 180 ping (at best) constant and we still made it by happy. a lag spike once in a while is no big deal when it only happens maybe once every 30 or 45 minutes. I come here for the community and anyone who complains so much about lag should put their wallet in front of their words cause this aint free to host!

shoottomaim

BANNED
honestly, the server is way way WAY better now; lag spike is every 30 mins i think (around).
next step would be to add maps which lb is doing
8=>~
rock on