• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

need new car

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
any suggestions ? im looking for something under 10g.

kinda like corolla s, dependable car. im looking for something that wont break all the fucking time, otherwise might as well keep the audi.

color pref: white, but anything will do if the price is good

suggestions plz..

i know, small as shit, dont like america cars man, they shit

if only that impala wasnt so ugly, sick engine

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
CockMobile.jpg

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1277009062=47]

kinda like corolla s, dependable car. im looking for something that wont break all the fucking time, otherwise might as well keep the audi.

suggestions plz..
[/quote1277009062]

Civic +1

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
i disagree with dead mike and agree with crojon lol, and you 47 for that matter.

toyota and honda are good IMO, and cause they're so common and aaaaaasian parts are cheaper? i've only had to replace the tie-rod ends on my toyota echo in the past 6 years. which was $75 installed.

but for 10K you could get something german thats good, like your audi. but parts are more stupid then so i don't know. and how you drive your car has big sway in the direction of its well being. i also just got back from my cousin's wedding so all of this "advice" could be irrevant int he morning.

change your siggy 47, you troll. i hate it. keeps winking at me as i write this.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Agree with Bob, go for Honda/Toyota very reliable and lots of aftermarket parts.

Hyundai/KIA, they're looking better and better every year, Korea makes good shit, but their second hand market value sucksss.

Nissan/Mazda are good too but their parts is expensive.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
If every American support their American vehicle, GM wouldn't be such a mess, and having gov to bail them out.

DarkSiege

TD Member
g5s have a problem, the area around the wheel bolts erodes and loosens them, thus the wheels fall off. My dad thought it was just a wheel bearing that broke but no...

No lie, I see a lot of hot women drive pontiac g5/g6 and chevrolet cobalt equivalent. But be careful, some old ppl drive those cars too!

As a Honda owner of both car and formerly motorcycle, Honda has yet to fail me, I will probably by a civic next or something

If you've ever considered Hyundai, you can grab a shitty Accent for $10G new these days, warranty plus amazing millege to boot, not a great car but will last you a good 10 years.

Would not get a G5/G6, way too many issues. Worst case, grab a older Civic with under 100k on it.

iSeize

TD Admin
every car is going to break down eventually, and yes there is no debate that Hondas and Toyotas are damn near indestructible, but if you arent a braindead fuck-up and you actually do preventive maintenance on your car, it'll last you quite a while with no need to spend big bucks on repairs.

so, my power steering pump bit the dust completely, so that solves the leaking problem, which is the reason i needed a new car. might keep this piece of shit for a while. and the steering feels like a 80's Russian car !!

so if anyone wants, for $100, ill convert your German vehicle into a Soviet one !

edit: Toyotas are the toughest cars in the world. Honda comes in 2nd, but not by means of quality, just by being cheap as shit in service.

[quote1277078910=iSeize]
BUY AMERICANT
[/quote1277078910]
fixed

DrUgZ

TD Admin
go to canadian tire and buy a service manual. be a man and tear your shit apart and replace the parts yourself