• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Mouse is half-ass broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshot

TD Member
Takes a beating (through any tantrums) and fits perfectly in your hand-unless u have woman hands. you dont have woman hands do u jeroy???

indeed. it's all about the G-Series amd the MX-series. Also leroy you might want to look into a warranty because i know for the G5's at least logitech will send you a new one if it breaks so they might do the same for yours.

Skull candy headphones have the ultimate warrenty: FOr the rest of your living days, if you fuck up your headphones, just mail them to us, and we will mail you new ones. dont matter how much you fuckem up, even if its all your fault.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1224713009=Archduke]
indeed. it's all about the G-Series amd the MX-series. Also leroy you might want to look into a warranty because i know for the G5's at least logitech will send you a new one if it breaks so they might do the same for yours.
[/quote1224713009]

Maybe. Its approx 400 years old, and I don't have a receipt. And I don't remember where I bought it from. And I really never take anything back.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
best mouse ever made = mx310

had it since about 2003 and its still ballin

3418829.jpg

Leroy there might be a code on the bottome of your mouse thats like numbers and letters. you call up logitech and read them the number or something and they mail a new one! easy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.