• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

i want MOAR

Fork Included

TD Admin
what would it take to run a CAL team

or.. whatever, local tournaments, maybe for cash??

:D

i have the scrim bug now.. i want to see how far i can push my skills.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
there is no CAL anymore, probably the equivalent is a league called ECO. (E-Compete Online). It's one of very few popular free "CAL type" seasons. If TD was to compete in a league that would likely be the recommended place to start. There are other leagues like ESEA and CEVO that have payouts if you win the season. However, in those leagues teams and players are absolutely insane. If you thought I hack, watch those guys.

Like I mention all the time, TD did have a CAL team for a season and actually made playoffs =) IMO once cash is involved the game is no longer fun anymore, too much pressure and too many pita's.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I played professionally for years, that gets old as well trust me =P. Dealing with kids where css > life and pita's left right and centre. I just grew tired of it after a while and decided to give it up.

But Fork i see where you are coming from. If you guys wanna give a league a try, I am more than willing to help TD's team out if they need a strat caller =)

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
"Rush B, hard"

Isn't a strat Hoob, its a way of life for some of us.

LT_Clash

TD Member
idk if i would like to do it in a league. too much comitment involved there. i like what we are doing now with informal scrims in the tourney server.

Propaganda

TD Member
CS is not a sport, it's a video game. Go sign up for hockey or basketball or badminton or something you fat little bitches.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265055193=Propaganda]
CS is not a sport, it's a video game. Go sign up for hockey or basketball or badminton or something you fat little bitches.
[/quote1265055193]

So what sports do you play Prop?

FYI hunting is *not* a sport. :)

And in case you're wondering about me: I run, play tennis & basketball.

Propaganda

TD Member
Well when I was your age I played hockey, basketball, baseball and was involved in competitive Tae Kwon Do, now that I am older I don't play anything.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265055440=Propaganda]
Well when I was your age I played hockey, basketball, baseball and was involved in competitive Tae Kwon Do, now that I am older I don't play anything.
[/quote1265055440]

You should get back into it Prop. Trust me, there was a time where I had stopped too, but getting back into basketball (and picking up tennis) was one of the best choices I made...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
im down for 10maning and scriming but not making a team.

I've been told to "get known" and "get good" enough in the past. Fuck all those dweeb fags. Hoob is exactly right.

Do you really want to pay money to get raped hard by guys that make SERIAL look legit???!!!???

Don't waste your time!!

Pyroette

TD Admin
hey narf ive been wanting to get back into basketball too. but where do u go? im 2 years too old for the oldest "teen" leagues and the womens leagues they are all in their 30s. its even worse with baseball/slopitch.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1265056957=Steve]

I've been told to "get known" and "get good" enough in the past. Fuck all those dweeb fags. Hoob is exactly right.

Do you really want to pay money to get raped hard by guys that make SERIAL look legit???!!!???

Don't waste your time!!
[/quote1265056957]

Yup, you realize this verrry quickly after witnessing all the punk fuckers with "e-rep".

Fork Included

TD Admin
maybe i want to make guys like Serial look noob?

Aside from driving cars and masturbating i cant think of anything i have devoted more time to my whole life. (well.. maybe school, but thats passive)

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1265057281=Steve]

Don't waste your time!!
[/quote1265057281]

didnt you tell people to get known and get good before in the tourney thread? nvm just went back and read it you were being sarcastic there too sry my bad

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1265057697=Propaganda]
[/quote1265057697]

he's right. Playing sports and being physically active will only benefit you. Back in the day I can hardly recall how little I spent inside at home and not out playing stuff.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1265057970=Propaganda]
[/quote1265057970]

i play sports, once a week ball hockey league

some seasons i play twice a week.

i'm not little or fat, and i can probably kick your ass. (or atleast make you put out some sweat)

who are you to say a person cant play video games and be physically active at the same time?

hell, look at Narf, dude can outrun all of us. Spinny far as i know plays ice hockey. Dont be a hater cuz you're getting old and useless.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265058138=Pyroette]
hey narf ive been wanting to get back into basketball too. but where do u go? im 2 years too old for the oldest "teen" leagues and the womens leagues they are all in their 30s. its even worse with baseball/slopitch.
[/quote1265058138]

Just locally...some 3-on-3's with a bunch of random guys. Sometimes we play basketball afterwards ;)