• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

i want MOAR

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
haha you guys are funny. Prop, lets just stick to our rum and let skinny fork and Narf "legs" McGee just chatter to themselves ;)

Fork Included

TD Admin
Yeah you laugh Leroy,

It's guys like you and Prop that get loaded on booze then go on the server and start dropping the ban hammer cuz you're getting owned by people who are far superior to you.

Is that what you do in Rugby, "Johnny", cry to the ref cuz someone out-ran you or hit you so hard you forgot what day it is?

Yes some of us take this game seriously, maybe a little too seriously, but you're part of the nerd crew just the same. Besides,if it's "just a game", why bother having an opinion at all?

Pyroette

TD Admin
[quote1265059325=Narf!]
[quote1265058138=Pyroette]
hey narf ive been wanting to get back into basketball too. but where do u go? im 2 years too old for the oldest "teen" leagues and the womens leagues they are all in their 30s. its even worse with baseball/slopitch.
[/quote1265058138]

Just locally...some 3-on-3's with a bunch of random guys. Sometimes we play basketball afterwards ;)
[/quote1265059325]
ahahaha nice!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1265059846=Fork Included]
Yeah you laugh Leroy,

It's guys like you and Prop that get loaded on booze then go on the server and start dropping the ban hammer cuz you're getting owned by people who are far superior to you.

Is that what you do in Rugby, "Johnny", cry to the ref cuz someone out-ran you or hit you so hard you forgot what day it is?

Yes some of us take this game seriously, maybe a little too seriously, but you're part of the nerd crew just the same. Besides,if it's "just a game", why bother having an opinion at all?
[/quote1265059846]

whoa cool your jets, turbo.. if you were to filter on the banlist, you'll maybe find my name there 1/10 of the time as other, more prolific banners. I do get pwnt often, and I rarely rage quit, I just realize there are way better players than me.

And I've been smashed up pretty good in rugby, just about the same frequency as I smash other dudes up, thats half the fun!

I do love the game man, we all put our arses on the line for this server, this community, and trust me, I take that very serious.

Now stop your complaining and make me sammich, boi.