HooB's Team

iCe

TD Admin
also spinny F U i have more cal experience than 75% of the tourney so me getting picked last has nothing to do with it u nub

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265054918=iCe]
im out pcs not working ordering new one this week so should be back soon... mr good luck... hoobs team 4life
[/quote1265054918]

Don't worry iCe, get your shit fixed and play in the next one. I'll dedicate the way to you...

As for iCe's replacement, procedurally, we should get MR because, but because Spinny whines too much, the best way to shut him up is to make MR 1st officer on DreW's team and we'll take the next ringer on the list: Glockers! (if that's ok with you of course Spinny. Keep in mind Glockers is not disabled in anyway so maybe you can cry about that and you can find us a ringer from the special olympics non-podium finisher's list and we can use him/her instead?)

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I hereby permaban iCe from all further tournaments... ;)

MR should go to Drew's team, nothing to do with whining... this is the FAIR way to do it, but you don't know that word do ya narf ;)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265057586=Spinny]
I hereby permaban iCe from all further tournaments... ;)

MR should go to Drew's team, nothing to do with whining... this is the FAIR way to do it, but you don't know that word do ya narf ;)
[/quote1265057586]

Move MR to Drew's team?? ReallY? What an awesome idea Spinny! You're such a fair person! I wish I thought of something like that...

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Guys let's all relax. The tourney is for fun. I'm sure everyone on drew's teams just wants to play. I personally do not care who it is anymore, as long as we get go play.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265058238=Shortbus]
Guys let's all relax. The tourney is for fun. I'm sure everyone on drew's teams just wants to play. I personally do not care who it is anymore, as long as we get go play.
[/quote1265058238]

HEY FUCK YOU SHORTBUS STOP THREAD-JACKING!!! EERRRRREEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RETARD RAGE FTW!!!!!!

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1265064678=Narf!]
[quote1265058238=Shortbus]
[/quote1265058238]

HEY FUCK YOU SHORTBUS STOP THREAD-JACKING!!! EERRRRREEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RETARD RAGE FTW!!!!!!
[/quote1265064678]

Eh are you alright buddy? If you need medication, i know a guy that knows a guy.

glock

TD Admin
So whats the junk? Is this old crippled, diaper wearing fragger steppin in for Thursday then?

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265918327=LT_Clash]
i cant tonight. traveling to Kingston for the weekend
[/quote1265918327]

PFFFTT Just tell your girlfriend you're tied up at work.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1265920662=Narf!]
[quote1265918327=LT_Clash]
i cant tonight. traveling to Kingston for the weekend
[/quote1265918327]

PFFFTT Just tell your girlfriend you're tied up at work.
[/quote1265920662]

few problems with that 1 she is on the forums as well so she saw your plan 2 I'm on the train now (free wifi win) 3 I lost my job last week so...
Unless there's an iPod touch Css app I don't think il be Able to make it

Narf!

TD Admin
Well

1) i distinctly recall her mentioning that you bought her css so she would have a copy to play on, plus it was you to got her to join the forums, so it's your fault. totally.
2) i do believe you'll be in kingston before 9pm
3) you lost your job, yes, but what does that have to do with you not being able to play cs? it's not like it's pay per play
4) i can make lists too

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
1) Never point out Narf's flaws
2) BHA never make mistakes
3) I can make lists too, its fun!