• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

GET A JOB!

I always see TD and TF admins posting and replying almost instantly during the day, although its none of my buisness, i was wondering if any of the Admins had jobs or if they got payed for "working" at Darkly Inc.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well I'm 18..and don't currently have a job, but I'm looking.
And even if I did I would still be able to post as it's currently 7PM my time

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
1 ) No one here gets paid. The great people that play here/run the show pay to have this place and its servers run.
2 ) After so many years and working so hard, a lot of us have access to Darkly from our phones, work computers etc. So yes, we try to always be available, should someone need our help.
3 ) Darkly is no longer just Toronto-based. Yes, the main servers and website are hosted here, and it all started here, but we have many American members, many European members and world-wide. Darkly knows no bounds, mate, only growth, like Herpes.
4 ) Then you got guys like me, that for the last little while, have been working from home - and we all know I'm not working my whole time lol So I come here, shoot the shit, ban who I need to, and help whoever else needs it.

:D

TurboTaco

TD Admin
You won't get "PAYED" from a legitimate employer if you can't spell 'PAID'.

I forgot ⓂustachedⒶwesomeness is an....American raised on their public education

I forgot ⓂustachedⒶwesomeness is an....American raised on their public education

At least we Americans know how to make bacon correctly

:trollface:

Baorite

BANNED
In the current state of the economy and such, I'd rather be in Canada instead of America.
Plus America is pretty much the laughing stock of the world (until we have to come in and spread freedom).

DatGuy

TD Member

At least we Americans know how to make bacon correctly

:trollface:

The "bacon" that you think is american, is actually available all over the world, a lot of places call it Pork Bellies, and its pretty damn unhealthy for all its tasty goodness.

I can list a few things america is number 1 at:

- number of incarcerated adult males
- number of grown men and women that think angels are real
- debt to China
- Thinking they are the best without looking into it

:yaoming: