• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Gaming Mice

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
HAHA AWESOME!

Naw, I splurged a bit and have had a Logitech G110 since last year. I love it! Bought it for backlit (colour can be changed from red, blue, purple and anything in-between, so it's not full colour range, but still good enough) alone...

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Death Adder. Love it. Well I also love mice n snakes n death. Oh now I understand why I like it. Oh Geez I'm looping.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
:thatfeel: when a Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo perform just as well, if not better than Razer.

I got some Logitech wireless mouse / KB combo for Xmas like 5 years ago and that shit was AIDS! And I'm talking full on, lesions and anorexic looking HIV riddled AIDS, not Magic Johnson, "gee you can't even tell that this guy has" AIDS. I tried to CS with it once, unplugged it, gave it to my mom and never used it again.

I'm hoping the technology has improved since then, but that experience soured me on the wireless mouse / kb experience. The only reason I bought the Dynex is because the shit cost $20. At that price, even if the shit IS AIDS, it's worth it for the 3 free batteries it comes with. :S All in all, I am fairly impressed given what I paid for it. The keyboard can't keep up with my hyper-typing but most can't.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I got some Logitech wireless mouse / KB combo for Xmas like 5 years ago and that shit was AIDS! And I'm talking full on, lesions and anorexic looking HIV riddled AIDS, not Magic Johnson, "gee you can't even tell that this guy has" AIDS. I tried to CS with it once, unplugged it, gave it to my mom and never used it again.

I'm hoping the technology has improved since then, but that experience soured me on the wireless mouse / kb experience. The only reason I bought the Dynex is because the shit cost $20. At that price, even if the shit IS AIDS, it's worth it for the 3 free batteries it comes with. :S All in all, I am fairly impressed given what I paid for it. The keyboard can't keep up with my hyper-typing but most can't.

Wireless bad

Hinouchi

TD Admin
HAHA AWESOME!

Naw, I splurged a bit and have had a Logitech G110 since last year. I love it! Bought it for backlit (colour can be changed from red, blue, purple and anything in-between, so it's not full colour range, but still good enough) alone...

My G15 first gen wore out 2 years ago, it lasted 5+ years too tho. I got the G110 too but don't really like it that much. Currently using this red switch, http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/keyboards/quickfiretk/

Once you go mechanical, you'll never go back :P

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
oO that looks nice, I like it!

ONLY reason I haven't gone mechanical yet is because I still live at home, and I don't want to keep my mom up with loud keystroaks while I game :S I'll do it eventually.. Nice choice!

Hinouchi

TD Admin
oO that looks nice, I like it!

ONLY reason I haven't gone mechanical yet is because I still live at home, and I don't want to keep my mom up with loud keystroaks while I game :S I'll do it eventually.. Nice choice!

Red switch aren't that bad with noise, since it doesn't require you to hit the key all the way down for it to register, half way will do. Well then again I type soft too so yea XD. Great for gaming, ok with typing, I guess that's the trades off.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Red switch aren't that bad with noise, since it doesn't require you to hit the key all the way down for it to register, half way will do. Well then again I type soft too so yea XD. Great for gaming, ok with typing, I guess that's the trades off.
red = cherry?

I read about cherry MX, Blue MX and brown MX. I can't remember which was good for what though ...

Cmp™

Retired Scrub

Oh, I get what you are saying. I just have the Logitech Wave combo and it performs better than my Razer products consistently.

I've dealt with shitty stuff from Logitech, but the products I use lately from them are really nice.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker

:yaoming:
My fingers are like fucking earthquakes when I type...
No matter what keyboard I use.
I can type quietly but if I start getting into it and typing a big ass paragraph....jesus.
I'm surprised I haven't broken my shitty ~£5 Logitech keyboard yet with how horrible I am to it.

EDIT:
Just realised something.
Bunch of people here saying their Logitech equipment has been the best they've used.
+ I'm using a Logitech K120 and it's a pretty sturdy keyboard (even after I spilt milk all over it once)

Logitech = Most Reliable brand when it comes to Keyboards/Mice?
Who'd have thought it.

chaosrealm93

DARKLY Regular
ive been using the logitech g500 for 4 years now. 2 thumb buttons, DPI controls and infinite scroll. but after 4 years, it sporadically glitches out on me.

Dean

TD Member
G500 works well I used as a replacement for my MX518, lives up to the standard for my FPS, RTS, and fappign needs. the toggle for mousewheel resistance i can scroll through pics and lightspeed and fap to my hearts content +1

Dean

TD Member
MX Cherry keyboards, Discussion

Red keys activate halfway through stroke and don't keyclick at the halfway point low resistance
Browns have similar resistance to reds but click at the halfway point ( when activate)
Blues click as well but have a a two piece mechanism that I read on a different review benefits more towards typing- http://deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_MX_Blue
Blacks have the most resistance, I heard some pro fps players prefer these keys for the WASD keys of their keyboard.

I own two mechanical keyboards, a keyboard with cherry browns and a board with cherry reds, The browns are good but they keypress noise gets annoying for anyone else that happens to be around and can be heard easily through headset microphones etc..
I the shift key on my cherry browns started sticking on me last year and I managed to break the left shift key entirely off of the PCB board while hodoring during repair.
I bought a keyboard with with cherry reds as a replacement it feels great and is much quieter in comparison.

I still have my cherry brown keyboard and can likely repair it myself, I just need to pickup or order a replacement key and solder that cocksucker in there