• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Gaming Mice

Frey

DARKLY Regular
Hey guys i am thinking about getting a new mouse for gaming, maybe one that has a button right by the thumb. Any ideas? Post a link of where you can buy it at. I was looking at the razor Mamba and it looks pretty awesome, something like that.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I use a Razer Mamba, which has 4 extra buttons and can be used wirelessly or wired. It's a great mouse, but with Razer, it's a risk. When the product works, it's amazing. When it doesn't, you might as well just buy a new mouse. Customer Support from Razer is a myth.

Frey

DARKLY Regular
I use a Razer Mamba, which has 4 extra buttons and can be used wirelessly or wired. It's a great mouse, but with Razer, it's a risk. When the product works, it's amazing. When it doesn't, you might as well just buy a new mouse. Customer Support from Razer is a myth.
Hahha, sounds funny. Thanks it looks amazing.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
:yaoming:

Dat Best Buy brand
Worst Buy ftw. Not to be confused with their sister-store the Rip-Off Shop.

After all, why pay $5 for a game on steam when you can get it at the Rip-Off Shop for $40?

I even have a jingle I wrote for the Rip Off shop years ago.

(8) Everybody's goin to the rip off shop
The rip off shop
The rip off shop
Everybody's goin to the rip off shop
Cuz they don't know where else to go. (8)

Delta

TD Admin
I jus picked up the new Razer Deathadder when my Logitech G5 finally died (RIP). Took a little while to get used to but I like it!
Same with me, I don't need a million buttons so this works perfectly. And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'm gonna get a SteelSeries as they're made for men. I find all those Razr etc. products to be way too slim and thus my hand just engulfs the damn thing.

Currentloy looking at either the Sensei or Kinzu, I can't remember which one was nicer and wider:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_279_275&item_id=052472

They're well priced, too (~$50-70).
I've been using the Sensei (RAW) since July. It's amazing, and cheap. I highly recommend it. The RAW version doesn't come with as many customization settings, but I probably wouldn't mess with those settings even if they were available to me.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I've been using the Sensei (RAW) since July. It's amazing, and cheap. I highly recommend it. The RAW version doesn't come with as many customization settings, but I probably wouldn't mess with those settings even if they were available to me.
Nice, that sounds appealing to me. Here's the mouse I've used for about a decade, ever since I started playing CS:

imexplorer.jpg

Most amazing, solid, wide and comfortable and stable mouse I've ever used. Laser-aiming in Counter-strike, before the cartoon shit of today's game. I would headshot cats across maps with pistols.

I'd love a similar body-style, MAYBE an extra button and that's it. Just a quality scroll wheel, pretty light (I prefer a light mouse) with smooth feet and bam, I'll purchase. But I'll never buy Razr - they're the very definition of Bangladeshi garbage.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'd love a similar body-style, MAYBE an extra button and that's it. Just a quality scroll wheel, pretty light (I prefer a light mouse) with smooth feet and bam, I'll purchase. But I'll never buy Razr - they're the very definition of Bangladeshi garbage.
Yeah, the Sensei does have a similar body, but what I like most about it is that M1 and M2 extend further back. They're very big buttons, but you also won't accidentally click them like you might think you would. This allows me to claw grip the mouse very easily. I find that I can react more quickly if I grip the mouse like this. And I like the CPI button, too. I use 450 CPI for games, and 810 CPI for Windows. Great mouse.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I claw-grip my mice when playing, so the CM Storm Spawn is the perfect mice, because it's made for claw grip only. There's sadly not much alternative as most mice are made for both palm and claw grip, but oh wells/