Gaming Laptops

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Glocky Aren't you the resident tech here? Haha, Jakk burned you.

I wish finding a NON-APU AMD Laptop was easier said than done...all these laptops for sale at the moment, are making me cry.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Err well I'm LIVING there until I go broke I suppose? Which hopefully will never happen.

I plan on buying a desktop PC eventually... just not for at least a year.

My advice would be save your money and don't buy a laptop for games. Ever. It will eventually break on you and NEVER perform well.

Buy a console to hold you over until you get the money for a decent desktop setup, OR just bite the bullet and take some time off gaming (you won't fucking regret it). People living in mom's basement forget that video games are a luxury for people who have bills to pay and work to find. Good Luck in Europe.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
I didn't bother to participate on a thread that had an impossible premise.
I get summoned with tags. I point out the 3 pointed unicorn; it's ignored.
There's no bailing; I wasn't invested in a fail thread in the first place.

As .44 nails it above, console if you can't desktop (or at least SFF).

I didn't bother to participate on a thread that had an impossible premise.
I get summoned with tags. I point out the 3 pointed unicorn; it's ignored.
There's no bailing; I wasn't invested in a fail thread in the first place.

As .44 nails it above, console if you can't desktop (or at least SFF).
Says he didn't bail, claims he wasn't invested, posted three times on this thread. :scumbag:

Oh well, it's just disappointing that mobile gaming has died.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
I did say. That said, sadly I have more posts in the Epic Picture thread than this one, and if there was ever a disposable or bailable thread, that would be it.
not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg

Though to be accurate, I guess I should have cared enough to have edited this meme to say 18 or whatever age you claim on the internet.

I did say. That said, sadly I have more posts in the Epic Picture thread than this one, and if there was ever a disposable or bailable thread, that would be it.
not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg

Though to be accurate, I guess I should have cared enough to have edited this meme to say 18 or whatever age you claim on the internet.

:feelscry: