Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

vinny paz

TD Admin
game-of-thrones-struan-rodger-bloodraven.jpg

yup

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Gotta say I love the casting for the series.
Every character is/was well represented.
I like the acting, but I can't quite figure out why all the blondes are not only natural brunettes, but they have brown roots and brown eyebrows.

Who fell asleep at the wheel there?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Daenerys Targaryen is by far my favourite character so far, has been all the way through.
She seems so innocent for such a long time then just... o.o

I just finished Ep 4 of S3, so cool.

Soon I'll be playing the waiting game for S4 like the rest of you.

TinanaBoa

DARKLY Regular
Hah.. yeah try reading the books to fill the gap.
Imma choke this mofo if he dies before finishing the series :choke:

Still wish they made more than 10 episodes per season.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Hah.. yeah try reading the books to fill the gap.
Imma choke this mofo if he dies before finishing the series :choke:

Still wish they made more than 10 episodes per season.

Don't jinx it. The old man looks like he's a happy meal away from a massive coronary.

And like someone who really loves a good happy meal or five. Besides, if he does finish the series, chances are he kills all the characters you love off. #JustSayin

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Holy shit...
3 men go into a city, 3 fucking men.
And the whole slave army surrenders after a bit of a fight.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well....
That episode went from fucking awesome to a tsunami of feels...
My download didn't have the titles of the episodes, so I didnt realise I was watching the red wedding..

Just..
Fuck.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Well....
That episode went from fucking awesome to a tsunami of feels...
My download didn't have the titles of the episodes, so I didnt realise I was watching the red wedding..

Just..
Fuck.
No spoilers, BUT....

Season 3 ends on what you might think is the end of a big shit storm... but really, it's just the beginning.

Either they are gonna drag it out to death in S4 or S4 is gonna be a wild ride for anyone who hasn't read the books.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
No spoilers, BUT....

Season 3 ends on what you might think is the end of a big shit storm... but really, it's just the beginning.

Either they are gonna drag it out to death in S4 or S4 is gonna be a wild ride for anyone who hasn't read the books.

Well, now that Robb's dead...
All I want is Daenerys to ride in on her dragons and buttfuck Goffrey.

But I have this nagging feeling that either: Goffrey will survive...Stannis will somehow win...or Baelon Greyjoy will appear out of nowhere and kill them all.
Those are 3 things I don't want to happen.

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
* spoiler* don't read.. even though it isn't much of a spoiler, and I dunno how to do spoiler hide thingy, I nub*

scroll past my post perhaps?

If you read the books, you'll like whats coming to Goffrey, in a twist way

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
I'm a nub, what can I say, is there such thing as a spoiler tag to do on here?? plus anyone can find anything with the help of goggle and wiki :P

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Aw dude, let them find out for themselves that Goffrey fucks his own mother and dies of GoT AIDS. :P

Oh, and now that the cat is out of the bag, Robb Stark asked for it. If you didn't know that the Freys were gonna whoop his ass as soon as he married someone else, than you weren't paying attention.

There are 2 ways to get killed in GoT. Make dangerous enemies and put yourself in dangerous positions by trusting the wrong people.

The Starks, imbeciles that they are, tend to do both and frequently. That being said, it should be no surprise they seem to find the afterlife sooner rathrr than later.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Season 4 speculation. Level 2 spoilers involved, but nothing so serious and not easily foreseen due to being monster fore-shadowed that it'll shrink your dick and ruin the season for you if you read it.

Goffrey is a dead mother fucker. Whether or not they take all of season 4 to make that happen or not is a different story, but assuming they have a 10 episode season, I don't see how they can delay it for more than 6 episodes. There is a lot of stuff that happens AFTER he gets killed that will need resolving before the season is over, like Varys revealing where his allegiance truly lies and the weird sea-hag scene that, IMO make absolutely no fuckin sense whatsoever.

Personal opinion with no real spoilers but that might shrink some people's e peen follows

Personally, I just want the Dornish to get in the show because along with the Tyrells, Tyrion and the Jamie / Brienne story lines, they are the only ones that are actually interesting in the last 2 books. The rest bores the fuck out of me, not gonna lie, ESPECIALLY the Daenaerys and Aria story line. So many great stories get so interesting and they fall off the cliff of drudgery in book 4 and beyond.