• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Favorite Drink?

marinerevenge

TD Member
Vodka shots. If mixed, use light fluids. Mt. dew comes to mind. Sugary drunks are very enjoyable. Drink a glass of water before you go to bed though.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
i make wine, nice o cheap = 60 bottles for $50 tho from concentrate kits. getting better and better each batch. currently making a shiraz, with oak chips in it!

beer, that stiegl is good stuff there cock.

desserts: white russians, port wine (grahams LBV / late bottled vintage).

party: beer, gin & gin (gingerale).

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I know Machida's favourite

machida_urine_therapy-610x406.jpg

hahhaha i missed this like a derp !

LOOOOOOOOOL !

PISS = drink of champions !

Favorite Mixed Drink: Sailor Jerry and Coke

I like it on the strong side. This is my favorite for heavy drinking.

Favorite shot/straight up: Tequila

I love tequila because it is always good to me. Never get sick, even from the cheap plastic bottle brands. (I'm one of those lucky people who rarely get hangovers. :-P )

Favorite Beer: Stone Brewery Ruination IPA (I'll usually grab a Pabst if no craft brew is available.)

If you like beer, do yourself a frickin' service and pick up a six pack of this next time you visit the states. I love beer. I could go into the best beers I've had. Most recently, I had an unbelievable Blueberry Stout from Darkhorse Brewing. It was aged and tasted like a fucking stout and blueberry oatmeal pancake breakfast with a surprising amount of thick syrupy flavor, like dates or plums... mmmm

Favorite Wine: Pinot Noir

I cannot say as much about my favorite vintage nor year. I do not drink enough wine to have that developed of a palate for the grape, but a well done Pinot Noir is like dancing through an enchanted meadow in Wonka's shop (if Wonka was all about inebriates not candy).

Favorite pairing: Sour Diesel

Nothing like enjoying a bowl of some fine herb with your beverage. Do yourself a favor and put at least as much thought into your bowl as you put into your drink. Demand organic and dry. Don't accept sub-par.

Favorite Coffee: Sun-dried African blends from the Ethiopian region

What can I say? Aroma and notes of flowers, fruit and nuts; only buy fair trade if you care about the farmers who care and put their soul into your cup.

Favorite Tobacco: Cavendish and aromatic blends

I cannot describe the enjoyment of a long-stem pipe with a wisp of blue-grey smoke curling through the light in a dark room. Finally...

Favorite non-alcoholic beverage: Cranberry Juice and Seltzer Water

I am weird. I hate Cranberry Juice Cocktail. It is too sweet. Ever since moving to the midwest, I have been in heaven being near cranberry bogs and getting fresh unsweetened pure cranberry juice.

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
Beer -> Most microbrews, i really like seirra navada pale ale
Liqour -> Jameson, im irshman
Wine -> Cabernet
Mixed -> 7&7, long island

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Nothing like enjoying a bowl of some fine herb with your beverage. Do yourself a favor and put at least as much thought into your bowl as you put into your drink. Demand organic and dry. Don't accept sub-par.

Dry? I dunno about that. I got a vaporizer and heating up some fresh herb is amazing.