• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Epic Picture Thread

Narf!

TD Admin
Then a bunch of dicks showed up...

97%20Then%20a%20Bunch%20of%20Dicks%20Showed%20Up.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1252599887=3xtr3m3]
fo.jpg

I haven't been in other Turkic countries but i know Turkey is not a shithole. There are many places and good mannered people you will rarely see in other countries.
We had and have been unlucky for many years with governers. I don't like what's going on in there now and that's why i am in Canada. Turkey has some of the most beatiful places on Earth
[/quote1252599887]

Where did this come from? What happened (now, and in Turkey)?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1252908373=Ba Chicka Wa Wa]
watch my dick as i stick it back in your mouth spinny!

knew i should of never taken it out to hear what you had to say...
[/quote1252908373]

+1 !!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1253079989=3xtr3m3]
Did you even read what it says there ?
[/quote1253079989]

Of course I did, and I understand it. Maybe I should re-phrase my question:

What I meant was, did someone here post that? (That Turkey is a shithole?) If not, where did that come from, was it just on your mind? And who said that/where's that quote from anyway?

Maybe this will clarify my inital question...

3xtr3m3

TD Member
[quote1253300172=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1253079989=3xtr3m3]
Did you even read what it says there ?
[/quote1253079989]

Of course I did, and I understand it. Maybe I should re-phrase my question:

What I meant was, did someone here post that? (That Turkey is a shithole?) If not, where did that come from, was it just on your mind? And who said that/where's that quote from anyway?

Maybe this will clarify my inital question...
[/quote1253300172]

dead mike's first post on page 28. The line is at the end of the pic.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
well i just posted that picture someone (a btard likely) put the time into making. Sorry I guess it is kind of rascist, and I'd be a little pissed to if someone talked shit about my families countries of origin, regardless, I think the point of the last statement was that we can safely say that the countries/regions listed are not the best.

Turkey if you want to check it out, I would say is notable for the size of their standing army (500,000+). Probably really well trained and heavily armed, still, I shit on them.

here's some more solid info on turkey: they are worthy of their own article on ED.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Turkey

movin on up!!!

Gaymuslim.jpg