• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Epic Picture Thread

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Need to go out one of these days on Church St. or something to take the picture :D

Should have went during Pride Parade. FAIL

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
HAHAHAHA if you wanted all these pics of miley shoudla told me I woulda made themm all my sprays LoL
And I bet brains would love em LoL

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Here's my two new favorites of her :)

2s0zbco.jpg

2s0zbco.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1247988556=Ba Chicka Wa Wa]
2mqrajr.jpg

[/quote1247988556]

Man look at this fuckin puts... If that was my daughter, I would FUCK her ass UP! Cash cow or not, I would merk that bitch until she was even uglier than usual, GOD damn...

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1249503903=Shotgun Jesus]
Fucking evil chastity belt. Makes you want to cry just looking at it:

1248978513ymskc5a.jpg

[/quote1249503903]

I think the guy on your avatar just tested it out Shotgun

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1249525423=Hinouchi]
FUCK that puppet! brings back memories of that picture of a dude doing the same shit with his ass...
[/quote1249525423]

That was TD|Death in that Goatse picture.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1249527484=Shortbus]
that picture for Chinese literature... i just seen that book in the movie i watched 10mins ago, Bandits.
[/quote1249527484]

It's a pretty popular book Shortbus... it is mentioned in many pop culture media outlets these days... very old book based on military strategies and tactical warfare, you seriously haven't heard of it?

Hey boys... Its 2am now, so I guess around 11.30pm is now last night. The player in the pic below got killed by a nade, flipped in the air and landed like this...
de_nightfever0002.jpg

de_nightfever0000.jpg

de_nightfever0001.jpg

These pics look like more of a suicide 'how to', I thought it was hilarious.. Town Drunk, Joker & friends, this was the kill I said looked like a T suicide..