• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
plain black T, your name on the front over your heart in white block lettering

on the back right in the middle, same white block lettering "Property of Toronto Darkly"

thats all i'd want.. thats sick!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
OR

Pic of Bmans face on the forum with a rooster next to it

and on the back it says "TD|B3tt3r Man loves the cock"

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
$245 donated so far! gj boys! you can tell the community is behind this!!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAYYYYYYYY

crojon

I'm New Here
ok, so im only 19 and i dont have a credit card but i wud like to donate. is there any other way or is giving cash to someone from the BHA the only way?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
You dont need a credit card to use paypal. You can set it up to debit from you chequing account.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223049807=CroJon]
tired to figure that shit out, not working. fuckkkkkk.
[/quote1223049807]

you give it your banking information, usualy you need to have a cheque or log on to the internet and you should get all the details

if not, phone your bank and request the required information

(bank id, branch id, and some other junk)

paypal will then send you money, twice, very small amount (less than 20 cents)

they then request that you write back to them, and tell them what those amounts are, thereby verifying that it indeed your account.

viola!

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223050587=LoW BuDgEt]
Fork nailed it! Except the VOILA! LEARN FRENCH YOUR LIR! haha
[/quote1223050587]

my bad!

viola is a type of cream cheese.. ahahahahahha

hey guys... i would love to start donating but i am living out in alberta trying to get a job on the oilrigs.... so i am living on really little... but when i get the job hopefully in a couple weeks when all the bullshit is done i'll be up back on my feet so i can help out with donations...anyway i'll be on when i can..... ttyl

I will make a substantial donation if/when this kicks off. If it doesn't I will make a contributing donation to share the costs so far.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've decided that the best way to contribute is not financially, but funancially. Yes. Yes.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223056052=Leroy]
I've decided that the best way to contribute is not financially, but funancially. Yes. Yes.
[/quote1223056052]

so are you going to strip for us? i dont get it.

auron

TD Admin
Leroy contributes the African American portion of our required membership, we already have a gay (tarin) and a mentally challenged person (fork) so I think we're all set.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1223058129=Auron]
Leroy contributes the African American portion of our required membership, we already have a gay (tarin) and a mentally challenged person (fork) so I think we're all set.
[/quote1223058129]

working hard cracking military code will challenge your mind alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.