• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
ya jon, and if your not down with all that, you could just ask to meet me whenever you want (or my bro) and hook me up = i donate in your name.. it's all the same.. right to the TD account...

AS soon as I get my internet situation sorted out, I WILL BE donating monthly for sure..

When did all this TD stuff get setup? LOL. I did not check the forum on torontodarkly.com for a week and nobody but Mahone and 'jake' appear to be posting.. LOL

You guys are soooooo baddd!

Either way, DOO|OX FOUND HIS WAY HERE! GO TEAM!

What a fag.. I am glad you guys have done this, GOOD WORK! Mahone was too quiet for my liking. Haven't played CS much of late.

My Rogers internet is awfully slow.. Maybe tonight I can make my debut.. I pulled the plug on the router and left it for the day.. Maybe I'll get lucky and get my usually rates back!

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1224103279=Doolox]
I'll find out later..

If the router is gone, doesn't it cease working? Not slow down tremendously...
[/quote1224103279]

ive had "slow" routers, ive also had routers that would freeze up every 7 minutes and 35 seconds (clocked it repeatedly), long enough for all my internet programs (including CS) to "log out".

DrUgZ

TD Admin
i have 4 routers sitting here that did that. Get yourself a Linksys WRT54GL. it runs linux and you can turn the 60 dollar router into a 600 dollar router with the right firmware flash

Called Rogers.. It is a networking issue my area.. The Rep on the phone pinged other modems in my area & there was 'data loss' there as well.. Back 2 normal in 24-48 hrs..

Foolio

TD Member
[quote1224179916=Doolox]
Called Rogers.. It is a networking issue my area.. The Rep on the phone pinged other modems in my area & there was 'data loss' there as well.. Back 2 normal in 24-48 hrs..
[/quote1224179916]

so they say

Status
Not open for further replies.