• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Darkly TF2 Mod App - Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Guys, I'd like to apologize for my absence from the servers.

I have used up all my internet in the first 20 days of July, and I am currently left with only 3 gb of internet for 3 days. I know that isn't enough because even when I'm not on the servers, I use over a gb of Internet a day.. Thats the reason why I haven't been very active on the servers since the 21st, and will continue to be inactive until August.

So, don't think I bailed on you guys. ;)

nb

DARKLY Regular
I ask that my staff app be on hold for now. I've gotten addicted to csgo a lot lately, so I'm playing that for a bit. Don't worry, I'll be back. :) and I'll be sure to play on the TD servers while on csgo. :D

nb

DARKLY Regular
Lost my addiction after I got de-ranked to silver 3.... So, I'm back!

*Crickets*

Seems nobody even noticed XD

beebop

A Little Darkly
Newb definitely gets a +1 from me. Even though he's 13 he acts as if he is 23, I could never have guessed that he was 13 based on his maturity and politeness.

Reactions: nb

nb

DARKLY Regular
Just a small bump + update about what's going on with me.

If you hadn't noticed by my name, I have an |R♣H| tag in my name. Why? I am now apart of the staff & group. If you're wondering what |R♣H| is, Raffle House (|R♣H|) is a huge raffle group (20,000 members in the group) whose rafflers (such as me) raffle off small things such as craft hats and ref, to big things like unusuals.
I just posted this here because I feel like this will have a bit of an impact on my application, either in a good way, or a bad way.. :P

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Just a small bump + update about what's going on with me.

If you hadn't noticed by my name, I have an |R♣H| tag in my name. Why? I am now apart of the staff & group. If you're wondering what |R♣H| is, Raffle House (|R♣H|) is a huge raffle group (20,000 members in the group) whose rafflers (such as me) raffle off small things such as craft hats and ref, to big things like unusuals.
I just posted this here because I feel like this will have a bit of an impact on my application, either in a good way, or a bad way.. :P
doubleclan cheez waz <3

Reactions: nb
Status
Not open for further replies.