• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Darkly TF2 Mod App - Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Darkly | Newb.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61576592
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: No. Darkly was my first community to join, and been with Darkly for almost a year. I luv u guyz. :3 (Unless of course you count servers I've played on before for a bit, then I would have Lotus, Skial, PPM, and Zero Ground Servers in my list.)
Real First Name: Adrian
Location: Oakville (Even though my stats say I'm in Burlington.. Idk why..), Ontario, Canada
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on all the servers available, just mostly #1, 3, and 5.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:

So, ever since playing on the Darkly servers starting almost a year ago, I've loved the community during my time. I've met most of my friends here, had a couple of laughs, and traded my way up to 2 unusuals here. Another reason I play on Darkly is because I get low ping on the servers, unlike other trade servers, where I get 100+ ping. I'm not going to name the servers, because you might bp get different pings, depending on where you live. ;) *Ahem* Moving on.

Darkly is also home to a great staff, who really interact with other players in a nice way, even new players! I don't see much of this on other servers, sadly. All I see are bullies who bully other players to force them out of the server. I want to become apart of the friendly staff that gets rid of the bullies, not just call someone in to remove them from the server. And, I think most of the Darkly staff and some regulars would love me to become apart of the team. :3

I would also like to state that I know my resources to price check items, and I clearly understand the rules of Darkly, and gambling. I also help new players get into trading, and how not to lose profit! I think this is an important part to include in a mod app.
I like keep things short, and to the point. That is why I didn't over do it like HappySticks ln his mod app. It's all about the quality, not the quantity. ;)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Hopefully. :3
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

I hope this was enough time to pass, Gatherix. If not, you may do what you need to do to my app. I just feel like this is the right time for me because I feel so happy today. :)

Thank you to everyone who posts in my app. Any feedback is appreciated. :D

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Newb.
One of my best friends on darkly.
He doesn't just act like everyone else.
He sticks out and enforces the rules, makes funny jokes and makes sure everyone is having the best possible time that they can.
This guy has more of a dedication than you could imagine.
No second thoughts +1.
Good luck. Newb :D
Happystix too OP

Reactions: nb

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Like Rei said; SuperOmega +1 for Newb. Enforces rules, great personality around other players/staff memberrs; and he has a good sense of humor.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
+1

Knows his business, good and trustworthy, 100% mod material.

Last edited:

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
:ban:

+1. He's active and hops, whilst making idle chat with people as well. Great applicant.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Definite +1, always fun to be around and has a great attitude about everything. Also enforces the rules on the server always.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular

tumblr_me62y1iBVW1rp7oft.gif

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+1 from me, newb knows how to handle situations, enforces rules and is very mature for his age. Good luck!

Prosyne_

I'm New Here
Looks like a very detailed application, you really put your thought into this and I think you should be considered for Trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.