• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Darkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1254427081=Auron]
So someone stole my motorcycle from my parking lot.

That's all.
[/quote1254427081]

Ahh man ... sorry to hear that Auron!
I hope for your own sake you will find it. And most of it I hope you are insured.

Let's form a vigilante group of awesomeness, find the guy, run him over, and cut off his limbs.

Then we can hollow out his femur and use it as a crack pipe.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1254429568=breakfast]
Let's form a vigilante group of awesomeness, find the guy, run him over, and cut off his limbs.

Then we can hollow out his femur and use it as a crack pipe.
[/quote1254429568]

thats not gay enough.

auron

TD Admin
Yeah, I'm insured but apparently not for theft. Ahhh, oh well.

I WILL go to jail if I get even a clue who did it. I work hard for my shit, and it's the worst insult for people to take it.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1254429761=Leroy]

Why the term darkies?

[/quote1254429761]
Oh, I left out the L. How lazy of me.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1254430132=Auron]
Yeah, I'm insured but apparently not for theft. Ahhh, oh well.

I WILL go to jail if I get even a clue who did it. I work hard for my shit, and it's the worst insult for people to take it.
[/quote1254430132]

what??!! how does that work?

isnt theft like the bare minimum of any insurance?

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1254431987=Auron]
[quote1254429761=Leroy]

Why the term darkies?

[/quote1254429761]
Oh, I left out the L. How lazy of me.
[/quote1254431987]

I think you meant a Leroy took it :P ... that sucks man, not insured for theft?? I would kill the person

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I had a WL45 stolen right out from my storage unit, i did however have insurance so atleast I got the cash, but fuck nothing can replace that bike.

Delta

TD Admin
holy shit thats depressing news Auron! You still reported it to police right? How the fuck can someone do that, hotwire a bike? What kind was it?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Sorry to hear that Auron. but give us some info on the bike, pic and location would be good, we can keep an eye out for it if we spotted on the street.

auron

TD Admin
It's a black 99 R6 but I'm in Ohio so chances are it's already on it's way to Cleveland to a chop shop.

This is actually exactly where it was parked when it was stolen:
0723091852.jpg

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Fuck me man, Claude, that's fuckin bullshit... I'm really sorry that happened to you man... and your a good guy too, isn't that always the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.