• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Computer is broken.

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Very kind of you to offer, but I live in GB. England sucks :P

I thought maybe the US that's why i was adding US sites but never thought across the pond. Everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side but it usually ain't. When it comes to commercial goods the tariffs are indeed higher there as opposed to here but it's all relative to average income, exchange rate, etc. You're fortunate because you can travel to any commonwealth country and enjoy the spender with the pounds exchange rate.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
I thought maybe the US that's why i was adding US sites but never thought across the pond. Everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side but it usually ain't. When it comes to commercial goods the tariffs are indeed higher there as opposed to here but it's all relative to average income, exchange rate, etc. You're fortunate because you can travel to any commonwealth country and enjoy the spender with the pounds exchange rate.
It may seem that way, but plug outlets are a biaaatch. Not to mention the UK doesn't use Euros. We use GBP.

Until I fix muh PC, I'll just bingewatch Game Grumps. (Jon, not that douche Danny.)

Aside from that, I fuckin' love the darkly peeps. I mean, I was just posting to let stry etc. know why I won't be on, and people who I haven't even met are replying trying to help me out. You guys are just... awesome! That might not mean much coming from a random 14 year-old, but hey, just thought I'd let you guys know how truly awesome you are. Thanks.

It may seem that way, but plug outlets are a biaaatch. Not to mention the UK doesn't use Euros. We use GBP.

Until I fix muh PC, I'll just bingewatch Game Grumps. (Jon, not that douche Danny.)

Aside from that, I fuckin' love the darkly peeps. I mean, I was just posting to let stry etc. know why I won't be on, and people who I haven't even met are replying trying to help me out. You guys are just... awesome! That might not mean much coming from a random 14 year-old, but hey, just thought I'd let you guys know how truly awesome you are. Thanks.
Watch the animal crossing series the grumps did like a couple years ago, (jon is in it)

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
If I can find affordable shipping, I'll let you know (I've never shipped shit, so I'm a noob), I'll just send you the psu.. I'll check it out this weekend and pm you.
Dude, you don't have to do that. Shipping is expensive, especially from 'murica to GB. It'd cost way too much, and I don't have money to pay you... I really appreciate the offer, but I dunno man...

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I hope your computer feels better!
1379897211089.gif