[COMPLETED] TD Giveaway IV - 6/8/15 - 6/12/15

Thanatos

TD Member
Far be it for me to turn down prizes, but if we remain at 8 participants then I suggest we stick to 1-2 prizes tops and keep the rest for next/following weeks.

We should advertise more on the server what we're doing (preferably MOTD/automated admin messages) of weekly giveaways.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
I have 2 spare copies of Postal 2.
2 copies of Squishy the Suicidal Pig - It was on sale for 9 pence so take it or leave it.
2 copies of Dead Island: Epidemic
1 copy of Killing Floor
and 1 copy of Dungeon Defenders Collection Gift Copy <- Includes 25 items.

Also got a TF2 unusual if you want it.. don't mean shit to CS:GO players but just stick it on the community market then buy yourself something. It's a Unusual Voodoo Juju (Slight Return) with Cloud 9 effect, currently I see 1 on the market for £67.45 which is like.. $103.49? that's what Google says anyway.

So if you're short of prizes just gimme a shout, no sense in the TF2 servers having all the server games/giveaways the majority of the time.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I have 2 spare copies of Postal 2.
2 copies of Squishy the Suicidal Pig - It was on sale for 9 pence so take it or leave it.
2 copies of Dead Island: Epidemic
1 copy of Killing Floor
and 1 copy of Dungeon Defenders Collection Gift Copy <- Includes 25 items.

Also got a TF2 unusual if you want it.. don't mean shit to CS:GO players but just stick it on the community market then buy yourself something. It's a Unusual Voodoo Juju (Slight Return) with Cloud 9 effect, currently I see 1 on the market for £67.45 which is like.. $103.49? that's what Google says anyway.

So if you're short of prizes just gimme a shout, no sense in the TF2 servers having all the server games/giveaways the majority of the time.

Noted, thank you!!!

Rorschach12

TD Admin
Game Handle: Rorschach
GameME Profile Link: shit is jacked heres my ID
"Rorschach" STEAM_1:1:26264102 1:02:16 88 0 active 128000

Last edited:

MetalLobster

TD Admin
UPDATE

Just a note, the entries for the raffles are not based on how many kills you get. The points you've earn are calculated in the yellow column.

ThWTi43.jpg

uZ4tTu0.jpg

Thanatos

TD Member
There must be some sort of error when the numbers were crunched... or that "lag" wasn't really lag, and we've all been had!
Whaleman fixed my lag by having me disable Steam overlay and I've been practicing deagles since the last competition when aPHy spanked everyone.