[COMPLETED] TD Giveaway IV - 6/8/15 - 6/12/15

MetalLobster

TD Admin
4cJJsA4.gif

Aim steady with the Desert Eagle for TD Giveaway IV
Prizes up for draw: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Don't Starve Together, and Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon.

Points system:
Daily objective: 15 kills with the Desert Eagle.

+ 25 upon signup
+ 5 per day for participating
+ 5 for attempting the daily objective
+ 20 for completing the daily objective

Just as before, I will count up the kills and post updates daily.

The player with the most Desert Eagle kills will get first pick. The other two prizes will be raffled off.

To enter, copy and fill out this form:
Game Handle: MetalLobster
GameME Profile Link: http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/40034

You can find your GameME profile link by searching your profile here: http://darkly.gameme.com/players/csgo4

The contest will run next week from June 8 until June 12 midnight. The cutoff date to enter is whenever, as long as it's not the last day.

In addition to the TD server rules, kills against teammates or bots do not count. The GameME link you post is the one I will check. Any shenanigans to get more entries will disqualify you.

amanshotme

TD Member
Would love to participate, but too many Netflix users in my community for it to be fun lol. Been lagging all week, and will probably continue for the rest of the summah.

Thanatos

TD Member
Would love to participate, but too many Netflix users in my community for it to be fun lol. Been lagging all week, and will probably continue for the rest of the summah.

Complain to your ISP, most of them have a service agreement that if you're not getting at least 80% of what they advertise they comp you back the cash.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
You're not missing much when the server is full, the SV is all over the place.

Carns

TD Admin
Maybe this/an annoucement about it could be added to the MOTD, so new players can see it. Also, I think I have a copy of Insurgency to add to the prize pool. Maybe other things as well, I will have to check my Inventory.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Maybe this/an annoucement about it could be added to the MOTD, so new players can see it. Also, I think I have a copy of Insurgency to add to the prize pool. Maybe other things as well, I will have to check my Inventory.

That'd be awesome if you could add to the prize pool! Let me know later today if you're willing to contribute to the pool.

I may add a second place winner there's a fourth prize.

Carns

TD Admin
That'd be awesome if you could add to the prize pool! Let me know later today if you're willing to contribute to the pool.

I may add a second place winner there's a fourth prize.
I've got a copy of Insurgency and a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown that I could throw your way for either this one or another one in the future. Forums/site were bunked yesterday, so this is the earliest I could get back to you. Add me on Steam and we'll sort everything out.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I've got a copy of Insurgency and a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown that I could throw your way for either this one or another one in the future. Forums/site were bunked yesterday, so this is the earliest I could get back to you. Add me on Steam and we'll sort everything out.

Sweet, thanks! 5 prizes for 8 players :notbad: