• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED C7's Mod/Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

C7 RaW MDK

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): C7
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5157735
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Real First Name: Oliver
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Trade plaza, Trade rawr, Minecraft trade server
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I think that DARKLY have the best trade servers and kindest Mods/Admins. I have been here a while now and this is where i have become well known for trading and setting up spycrabs​

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a mic? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? no​

Matthew

TF2 Staff
C7 does show maturity and I've seen him enforcing the rules quite often. Though I still need to know C7 better on a personal level I'm going to give him a +0 for now. Best of luck!

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Personally designed a poster for him, but I don't know much about him. Try to hang out on the forums so we can get to know you better, staying neutral for now.

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1 I have seen C7 on servers, and he shows that he is mature, respectful, and helpful. Also, his and sky_dive 's bp rose so high in so little time.. Anyways, stick around, and good luck!

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
-1 for me. while he's usually respectful, he's tried to shark me, and several other people on #2, and doesn't seem to have a firm grasp on the server rules.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
As Kaitlin has stated C7 did try to shark her this morning for a specialized kill streak objector I believe, because of C7's actions this morning I'm going to have to -1 for now, to me it leaves him in trustworthy of having moderator postion by trying to shark people out of their items. C7 will have to gain my trust back if he wishes for a positive vote on my end.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I've never seen C7 try to shark anybody, but that's just me. If he did in fact shark Kaitlin, I would change my vote. Also, if he sharked you, then why didn't you report him for sharking? Sharking isn't allowed on Darkly:

T2. No Sharking.
Sharking is the act of targeting newer, uninformed players and uses deceptive tactics to convince or pressure the player into trading a high-value item for change a fraction of its value - is in all aspects considered scamming and will result in a ban.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
I've never seen C7 try to shark anybody, but that's just me. If he did in fact shark Kaitlin, I would change my vote. Also, if he sharked you, then why didn't you report him for sharking? Sharking isn't allowed on Darkly:

T2. No Sharking.
Sharking is the act of targeting newer, uninformed players and uses deceptive tactics to convince or pressure the player into trading a high-value item for change a fraction of its value - is in all aspects considered scamming and will result in a ban.

This isn't the place o discuss this sort of thing, but I have alerted two mods who were present on the server of what he did.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
This isn't the place o discuss this sort of thing, but I have alerted two mods who were present on the server of what he did.

Good and correct. Please have those mods contact me if they need assistance.

Does C7 RaW MDK have anything to say regarding this?

C7 RaW MDK

I'm New Here
I have thought over the trade that I did and I understand that it could be considered sharking. I offered a strange non-craftable boston boom bringer on the specialized killstreak conscientiuos objector kit. I'm sorry if it came across as sharking but I didn't mean for it to be a shark.

Kaitlin

A Little Darkly
I have thought over the trade that I did and I understand that it could be considered sharking. I offered a strange non-craftable boston boom bringer on the specialized killstreak conscientiuos objector kit. I'm sorry if it came across as sharking but I didn't mean for it to be a shark.

Again, this isn't the place to discuss this, and after this i'll refrain from continuing the complaint on your app, but you made me believe the item was worth 9 refined, and didn't tell me the item was non craftable. when i called you out, you said 'I was going to give you more!' when you made no attempt to add more to the trade. you knew what your item was worth, but you still tried to sneak past by hiding the fact it was uncraftable, therefor lowering it's value.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Your account on the forums is brand new, you made no effort to get involved on the forums at all, you attempted to shark a player, from what I have seen in-game you act like an immature troll of a player, and from what I have seen you are not nearly mature enough to become a moderator yet.

*Note - I have only played with you once or twice so if you have "cleaned up" your act of something I am not aware of it, I am basing off of what I have witnessed.

+0 for now. I have seen him on the servers quite a bit, but have not seen him enforce the rules that well. I will change my opinion once i see more effort. also try to be more active on the forums.

Lazybeargaming

I'm New Here
I have played with C7 for a week or two now. While, he does seem mature for 12 I personally don't feel he is old and mature enough. There is just such a life experience difference and maturity difference between 12 and 18 that I doubt any 12 year old can achieve it. He doesn't quite understand the rules fully Kaitlin said. For me it has to be -1.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
oh my bad i thought i posted something. too focused on another post im making
-1 don't believe he's mature enough. lots of caps / seems to cause a few problems

Status
Not open for further replies.