Ariens: coronial morines

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I wanted this...SO bad, until the local retailers pulled ALL Collectors/Special Editions/Limited for PCs.

Pre-ordering on Steam for JUST the S.H.A.R.P. Stick, seems too little of a reward, even though it's damn tempting seeing it in action in Aliens...

:fuuu:

Who here remembers Aliens Vs. Predator 2, the PC game?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
dude, I've played all the aliens games, love them all. some of the best feels I've ever experienced were MP AvP2 Survival mode or whatever, where you all start out as marines, then one is randomly chosen to be an alien, and then you get your freak on.

TONS OF FEELS.

I seriously played the shit out of that game, I even wrote the dev's of the last aliens game, had a bit of conversation with him, and then decided not to buy the game due to shyt reviews but fuck it, Imma check my corners.

You in for COOP? It be droppin' tmw

If it doens't have full coop storyline, I'm gonna be heart broken

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Stop begging, liberal. Move to AB, pick up a shovel, and get to work. Here's your high vis vest.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
This game is so bad. I mean baaaad..

Alien AI is beyond retarded, the graphics look Xbox (not 360) quality.

Poof! There goes $100...
:feelscry:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
BUT IT'S ARIENS! IT SHOULD HAVE TOP QUALITY QA AND DESIGN! IT'S ONE OF THE MOST STORIED FRANCHISE'S!

I mean, you guys remember that Doom TC? The first level didn't have a single fucking aliens. ALIENS DONE RIGHT.

This game, 2 minutes in, you're mowing them down in ease.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I feel like such a gooby.

Do you have any idea it is to obtain the assets of this franchise? Very closely guarded, such as the rights to the characters, the sounds of the pulse rifles, the artistic license of Giger's aliens?

And this?!?! This is the result? I could have done a better job with Ogre and a 6 pack of mountain dew (Nod to DatGuy).

Like, I get it, there is always pressure to produce, exec's want it on-time under budget, but by looking at the previous demos, it looks like it was way ahead.

I mean, why not just license a carmack engine, acquire the fucking aliens license, all v-game artists grew up doing the art, fuck 6 months job done.

*TOPS*

You know what I'm going to do, I'm going to do a total conversion mod of like, IdTech 13 or whatever, steal the assets, release it under a pseudonym such as "DatGuyFromUbi" and watch the world burn. FUCKING BURN

GOOOOOBY