Ariens: coronial morines

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Anytime, fuck face.

Anyways, I did actually manage to play through it.

Once you get over the dumb as shit AI, and Xbocks-quality graphics, it actually isn't that bad of a game.

Story and tension level are good, its too bad the first level was SO bad.

It actually gets a little bit better. Not a lot, but a bit.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Tell your friend to completely remove themselves from this gene pool.

As shown by James Cameron in the medical scene with Ripley and Newt, where vasquez blasted the fucking thing, is it has a tail that it wraps around your throat and pulls itself in.

DO NOT QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE OF ALIEN(S) CANON.

Tell your friend to completely remove themselves from this gene pool.

As shown by James Cameron in the medical scene with Ripley and Newt, where vasquez blasted the fucking thing, is it has a tail that it wraps around your throat and pulls itself in.

DO NOT QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE OF ALIEN(S) CANON.
:why:

That's...common...facehugger knowledge. I would hope.

But look at the demo and the final product again, it's really that bad.
thumbsup6.png

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Now I'm actually glad I didn't pre-order, after comparing the two...ugh, Sega, you have fucked up so bad this time...sacrificed Aliens for Borderlands 2. No more money for you!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
holy fuck guys, they released a new single player campaign DLC!

I'm buying it now

I love when someone who's lucky enough to have been given privelages on Toronto Darkly posts links to other forums and communities. Wrath has done this too. If it were someone else, the post would be removed and they might be banned. :hurr:

The intent is not to advertise, it is instead to grill another user. *I like seeing him subjugated to the 'criticism' that TD does.* Do you really think I would link other communities onto here, and DARKLY, onto others, with the sole intention to 'spam' or advertise? (You should see how many DARKLY links are posted elsewhere.)

Why the fuck, do you continue to be so anal with me? Get off, my, fucking back. That post was back in May, it is October. You are clearly attempting to instigate me. :trollface:

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
I enjoyed AvP, didn't get AvP 2. I still play AvP from time to time. <3 hunting humans and ariens as a Predator.

/me wishes he could make the clicking noises like Predators.