Admins that actually play TF2?

Just wondering if any admins actually played TF2 still and not just. . . TD or Cs go or whatever. I've only seen an admin once and it kinda sucks that whenever there are problems it takes a day to resolve them [reporting, waiting, banning etc.] instead of that certain player just being kicked. Ever thought about adding the !votekick plugin? it would really help in a lot of situations

It would be abused because people like mic spam? I was thinking of using it more for the racist douche bags whose only purpose of coming on the server is to fuck up whatever people on the server were trying to do. Intentional Assholes. Having it available would be much better than having no way to solve the problem other than making a ban request and waiting for something to happen

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yep, would definitely get abused.
I've done several tests in the past with it, people will vote yes for anything no matter what it is.

:I i did that yesterday, the guy, which turned into multiple guys when his friends came, was on the server for about 6 hours after he was "banned" for a week. Making a ban request did nothing to help the current situation, only the future situation.

cj4981

DARKLY Regular
Just add an admin and tell them when there is a situation. There is pretty much at least one available throughout the day.

The voting is prone to abuse, as I've already mentioned in your previous thread.

You can just make a Ban Request, or grab someone on IRC. If they're all going to come on here and shit, then grab a demo showing all of this. The more there are, the more lengthier the bans will be. (Better be.)

Edit: Fucking Ninja'd.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Actually, the last few times I've been on the Darkly servers, I've seen Gatherix and I once saw Zackychuu, so they are fairly active. We only ever get one certain Mic Spammer on Dallas, named Ben Dover. He mic spams screechy noises and other crap :L If I'm not mistaken, he's already been dealt with a while ago.

I don't think the !votekick plugin should be added, but it's not up to me.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I am normally on Toronto 1-3. I am practically ALWAYS around since i am on disability. Friday nights are usually the exception. Feel free to add me. I talked with Gatherix and i'll begin floating more to the Dallas server and to the servers with the Minecraft maps.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
I am normally on Toronto 1-3. I am practically ALWAYS around since i am on disability. Friday nights are usually the exception. Feel free to add me. I talked with Gatherix and i'll begin floating more to the Dallas server and to the servers with the Minecraft maps.
On disability?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Added :3

Rams

TD Admin
They are over-ran by fucking children.
ALL you hear while on those servers is screechy voices...it hurts my ears ;_;
Serious eh, I was on and all i head were little kids talking on mic ..... :dontwanttofeel:. so annoying and one of them was telling a F2P to leave the server and wasn't even full. so much rage

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Serious eh, I was on and all i head were little kids talking on mic ..... :dontwanttofeel:. so annoying and one of them was telling a F2P to leave the server and wasn't even full. so much rage
Should have kicked him in the face.
I would have :D