Admins that actually play TF2?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Mute all LOL. I would have but w.e ... I had to mute one of them due to mic spam
Honestly I would have told that kid to stfu.
Everyone has the right to play on our servers, even F2Ps.

Then again...
/mute @!me - to mute everyone but yourself.
That could save a lot of Headaches :3

They are over-ran by fucking children.
ALL you hear while on those servers is screechy voices...it hurts my ears ;_;

I like to abuse them untill their parents come on and yell at me for them :D
Honestly I would have told that kid to stfu.
Everyone has the right to play on our servers, even F2Ps.

I dont think F2Ps have any place on darkly servers. Most of them that come on are fucktards anyways. I've only met a few cool F2Ps the 3 years I've been on steam.

Rams

TD Admin
I like to abuse them untill their parents come on and yell at me for them :D

I dont think F2Ps have any place on darkly servers. Most of them that come on are fucktards anyways. I've only met a few cool F2Ps the 3 years I've been on steam.
If they are not causing any trouble, shouldn't be a issue. when Tf2 went F2P GG

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
When you trade with a f2p it tells you they are f2p and that they cannot give items, herp.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Pretty sure you are incorrect. When you trade with a f2p it tells you they are f2p and that they cannot give items.
Pretty sure that you haven't played for a while.

Waffle is correct, F2P players can trade with items that have been given to them.
I know someone who worked their way up to buy themselves a BP expander and then later on an upgrade to premium gift all while F2P.
Funnily enough this is the same person that Waffle knows :P

I understand that some people cant afford the 5 dollars it takes to become premium, and I understand that SOME F2Ps are cool; however, many F2Ps get on darkly servers without typing a single message the whole time. The only thing they do is destroy, ruin, or complicate things that people have orginized on the server. Also [I really cant talk because I play on darkly servers and play for the map + people without trading] whats the point of being on a trade server if you are new to the game and cant trade any items?