• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

AIDS A Realization That all Canadians Must Face in the Near Future

TurboTaco

TD Admin
:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Sure, lets let the CS guys decide things to do with TF2.
Because I'm sure you would all be just as happy if us TF2 guys were telling you what to do with CS stuff.
We're not "CS Guys". We're TD members. We've been here for a long time and we care what happens with anything TD related. Just because we don't play TF2 at all/often anymore, doesn't mean we don't care what happens with people claiming to be our admins and derping on the public.

EDIT: dead mike - aids = Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Basically, a virus (human immunodeficiency Virus; HIV) attacks the human immune system, rendering it all but useless. The end results is AIDS (the inability to fight anything off).

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I was just quite annoyed at the time BJ, especially since Dalton has now quit Darkly entirely after feeling victimised.
He was an Active regular on Both TF2 and CS:GO, he was also a good Admin/Moderator for the TF2 servers, minus a few flaws.
But all of us have those.

My view on the whole escapade was that most of the TD Members had it in for Dalton since the crappy post that Blitzkrieg posted.
That made me quite annoyed.

But whatever, it's done now.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Nah, I think what did it was the fact that he's racist. TD can't be having people like that representing and being admin. People can have their opinions/jokes/whatever to themselves or in private, but when you're in-game and dealing with the public, you can't be doing that shit.

I understand where you're coming from mate :)

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
People can have their opinions/jokes/whatever to themselves or in private, but when you're in-game and dealing with the public, you can't be doing that shit.
The thing is, it was never in the public until Blitz posted the chat log.
He was having a private conversation with Blitz, yeah, some things said between them weren't exactly ideal.
But he wasn't expressing those views, or saying those things out in the open to people on the servers.

If fact, until seeing the chat log between him and Blitz in Steam...he never even seemed that way inclined.
Which is why I personally feel that most of what was said in that chat was down to Blitz's influence.

Honestly, I blame Blitz for all of Dalton's recent shortcomings.
and It's a shame Dalton got dragged along with him.
But again, it's done now.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
:pizza::pizza: :pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza:
:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza:
:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:
:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza:
:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:
:pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza: