• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

AIDS A Realization That all Canadians Must Face in the Near Future

TurboTaco

TD Admin
With the post count and contributions zacky has amassed in his short stint with TD, he pretty much fits the mold of an OG. I wouldnt say that about jus any member either.

Rams

TD Admin
Ye but Dalton with his dumb forum posts and when he messages me sometimes ... but whatever

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Sure, lets let the CS guys decide things to do with TF2.
Because I'm sure you would all be just as happy if us TF2 guys were telling you what to do with CS stuff.

u guys do what u do in the zoo we call tf2. but when the retardation spills into our forums, its hammer time! removing dalton's admin would be a good idea at this point, before he gets revenge on us using it.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
u guys do what u do in the zoo we call tf2. but when the retardation spills into our forums, its hammer time! removing dalton's admin would be a good idea at this point, before he gets revenge on us using it.
He's already revoked his admin/mod privileges, so he's gone

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yeah, he's already quit as a Mod for us.

He couldn't do any damage with Mod privileges anyway, all they can do is Kick, Mute and Ban for like 10 minutes.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
See, to me, that shows he wasn't really mature enough anyway. He's not a prolific forum user, why care at all? He not banned from game or anything.

I wish they'd ban me from forum. Shit, dawg, that would be sweet.Just let me play CS:S and I'm good.