• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Points of Authority for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Points of Authority
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37641111
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: xG(2011-2013), FnG(2014-2016)
Real First Name: Nicholas
Current Age: 19
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #1, #2, #3(RIP), #4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Because it's what I do best, and im part of the Community and Family.
I've made lots of mistakes in my time being here, but I've always fixed them mistakes in one way or another.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Other Information:
Steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035547951
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AuthorityMan/

Last edited:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
[QUOTE. I am willing to sacrifice my own time and life even more for darkly than ever before.[/QUOTE]

:poe: :ohh: :2guns:

Anyway...we rarely require sacrifices around here anymore. The janitor was complaining and asking for a raise, and yes, the janitor was DivineChibi...so we made him staff as a joke so he would feel important.....ANYWAY.

Good luck on the app. man. We'll be watching.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
[QUOTE. I am willing to sacrifice my own time and life even more for darkly than ever before.

:poe: :ohh: :2guns:

Anyway...we rarely require sacrifices around here anymore. The janitor was complaining and asking for a raise, and yes, the janitor was DivineChibi...so we made him staff as a joke so he would feel important.....ANYWAY.

Good luck on the app. man. We'll be watching.[/QUOTE]

Is that why hes so cranky?

And thank you, I enjoyed playing with you last night on Server 5

Yes from me. Solid reports, good presence on forums and servers and he even sometimes watches Castle.

:popcorn:

If its the castle i think were talking about, my favorite episode is the one where they think aliens are murdering people and the x-files theme song plays

Last edited by a moderator:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Points is a nerd. NERD

(hi keskele)

funny-gifs20.gif
]

I have to say, Points has really impressed me.

He has a good head on him, and is very kind. He's pretty much always on the server, and isn't a worry. I personally enjoy having him on, and being able to talk to him. I have never had an issue with him, and he has helped me out a lot with catching the bad guys. Hell, give this man an award for being so awesome.

+1 from me

Good luck Points!

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
+1 rep for Points, I see him on the servers when i am on and he's a real nice guy to speak with, He's always active.
goodluck with your application mate!

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
Points is a pretty chill dude. He is a nice guy to chill out with and is good with the reports and all. I like what i see from you and keep up the good work. Good Luck :loveit:

kath

Spycrab Queen
well Good luck on your application points u seem a nice guy and u seem to no wut u r doing which is great ;P so keep it up and u will do just fine as a staff :) 1+

Fetus_Deletus.exe

DARKLY Regular
A big +1 from me. Points is worth being an admin more than anything else. Hes a cool dude, nice and relaxed. Quick to setup ban request to help save the server from the fools of tf2. A great asset to the server and a big helper to the staff. Good luck on your app bud, you deserve it.

kath

Spycrab Queen
if i were staff and could choose who can b come staff members.. i would choose all four off u. points, fetus, otis and dooter :D

kath

Spycrab Queen
its good to see u bk :D bk for xmas too so thats good timing :D ive said it b4 but ill say it again good luck wuth ur app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.