Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

1. Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Points of Authority for Staff

Discussion in 'TF2 Staff Applications' started by PointsofAuthority, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. Gatherix

Gatherix Death by Darkly

Suckup
  2. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

lel
  3. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

4. TankClash

TankClash TF2 Staff | Chief Peon

5. Lochnessmaster

Lochnessmaster DARKLY Regular

A great Big solid +1 to Points. Hes really chill and mature around the Servers and I think he would make a fine Staff member.
  6. civord

civord TF2 Staff - DSG, Esq.

I like this scrub
    PointsofAuthority likes this.
  7. Lone Star

Lone Star Senior TF2 Staff

For as long as I have know Points, he has been nothing but a great friend and a great addition to the Darkly family. He has been around the server for 4 years (maybe longer) and is very active on the servers and forums and has become a well know player among many people including regulars and staff and has a very positive reputation and no infractions.

I think Points would make a great addition to the staff list and we should give him a chance. So +1

Also, fuck you for that stupid Recoome picture and the nightmares that it gives me.
    Fuck You.jpeg
    kath and PointsofAuthority like this.
  8. kath

kath Spycrab Queen

we all love u points XD he should be admin already lol <3 :D
  9. Lone Star

Lone Star Senior TF2 Staff

I will say it here as I have said it many times before and will keep saying it for the next 4 or 8 years.

FUCK TRUMP
    PointsofAuthority likes this.
  10. Thanatos

Thanatos TD Member

Sorry, how is being Staff going to help you record the spycrabs?

And what kind of mic spam are we talking about? People playing music? People not giving others a chance to talk? Literal SPAM(tm) coming through your headset?
    Keskele likes this.
  11. Thanatos

Thanatos TD Member

I've been Staff since before dirt and only got noclip and cages less than a year ago. They're nice perks, but Spectate free camera performs the same function as noclip. Cages can certainly help but only if people are really being douches and trying to mess up the spycrabs by doing a co-op taunt too close. Otherwise someone being too close or shooting the spycrabs doesn't actually affect the outcome of the crab or recording and most stop if you ignore them. All that said, even when our perms were fucky and props didn't exist I never had a problem recording and monitoring a crab no matter how much someone tried to interfere. There are ways of handling things that don't need to come with power.

This doesn't change as Staff. There are no rules against making people spycrab one at a time, or in a certain spawn, or area, or what rules are agreed on, or if a middleman is used, or what they value their items at, or if the sky is purple.

One person's loud crappy music is another person's nirvana. I for one enjoy a good bavarian polka, but 10 seconds or not, if you play country I'm admin abusing and banning the entire server.
    Gatherix and PointsofAuthority like this.
  12. DoubleJumper

DoubleJumper TF2 Staff

wonder why no one else noticed that who-cares4.jpg
    Keskele likes this.
  13. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

14. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

Done. Let us know when/if you want this opened again.
  15. Rei

Rei Senior TF2 Admin

I'm confused. Is this app on hold or actually under review :worried:
  16. TankClash

TankClash TF2 Staff | Chief Peon

17. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

Give it up Points....
  18. Thanatos

Thanatos TD Member

Why isn't this guy head admin yet? He's around more than the rest of you combined and already runs the forums.
    Keskele and PointsofAuthority like this.
  19. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

:bjnotbad: Fuck it....give the guy a chance. He can't be any worse than Civord....go get em buddy :thumbsup:
    Otis ツ and PointsofAuthority like this.
  20. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

Im gonna have to ask to have this put on hold, for personal reasons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.