[Solved] Is there a problem with my mouse?

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I just received my Corsair M65 RGB mouse a few weeks ago, and ever since I've been randomly experiencing weird, erratical movements from the mouse. I'll be playing CSGO or surfing the web when all of a sudden it starts shaking and jolting all over the place. I have a SteelSeries Qck+ mousepad just fyi.

Here's a short clip of what it does. (starts acting up around 10 seconds in)
Keep in mind I wasn't even touch my mouse once it started shaking and once it stopped, it was fine for awhile until it did it again.

So what the hell is going on?

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I have a Corsair M60 that does the same thing. Mine worked okay once I used it on a desk, but it makes too much noise, so I just put my mousepad back and CM Storm Spawn.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
What surface are you using it on?

I'm using the non RGB version of that mouse and I have always found corsair to make an excellent product.. it's gotta be whatever surface you're using it on,

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I'm guessing it's the mousepad that's causing that shit. Laser mouse user rarely use mousepad, cause the sensor might pick up the texture on the mousepad. Try it on a desk surface see if jump all over.

Last edited:

Hinouchi

TD Admin
On a scale of 1-10, how's Corsair's customer service?
Corsair customer service is pretty good, they reply within a day or two after you email them, and just need you to give them the serial number, and they'll issue you a RMA to sent back the defect . You'll have to pay for the shipping tho.